The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Britain today?

CJ

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Work hard in industries that we consider 'dirty'....

Because they can afford to as they don't pay out for such things as car insurance and road tax!

Making money for themselves and their families...

And sending it back home, thus removing it from our economy

Encourage high academic standards from their kids...

Draining more resources out of public services as they in no way have contributed enough compared to what they get offered in financial terms.

Encourage community spirits and the upholding of their religious beliefs...

Agreed, but in their own little communities, very few will actually integrate properly preferring to set up an area that represents their own country/origins rather than try to mix and accept our culture also.

BTW - did anyone see how the graduates from Poland come over here and work their arses off to build themselves a new life?

Question? If they are that hard working and clever then why not make a go of it back in their country, surely a better option than leaving family behind to work in some crappy kitchen?

Also, the people giving them jobs are the racist ones, exploiting them as they know they can pay crap and give them little rights just so they can get rich themselves!

cough

All I'd like to say is that the e-mail you received CJ is the biggest load of shite i have ever heard! The "winter break" thing is utter drivvle, with the stench of 3 week old cow shit. The only time this has been mentioned on any kind of scale is in the USA where it has been brought in, in certain selected areas of ethnic 'majority'. In Florida where my uncle lives, this is certainly not the case however. As for here in England, no, not a chance, no way, this is not the case, never has been and never will be. This is basically inciting racism which is in my eyes more of a crime than the racism itself. The pr*ck who wrote this article is clearly deluded and has by the sound of things been walking round with his eyes closed and hands over his ears for his entire life. Paranoia springs to mind too, and the lack of education of the fact that England IS a multi cultural society is astounding.

Another point, of all the english people who move to Spain, to places like Mallorca, Ibiza etc, or move to any part of Greece, do we think it is wrong for these people to not immediately learn the lingo? HELL no, sure maybe they should learn to greet and hold basic conversation, but purely for their convenience, not as a necessity! I'm not gonna go any further cos i could go on all day but these are the kind of people who make this country (despite what everyone says) generally still a racist country.

cough

i agree totally. CJ that email was utter shit and should not have been posted.

it was to incite racism

Agreed, this is all too familiar. I remember a couple of weeks ago a similar kind of thread about Xmas which was also rubbish. People all get a little too into this sort of thing. Everyone's made their point, and that should be that, without hurling insults (Paul) cos that's just childish dont you think?

Not really considering your post trying to put me down over my remarks without reading or understanding it properly. Anyway, wasted too much time on this now, it was coming to a light hearted conclusion until you stepped back in.

Paul,

think about what you're saying and get your facts straight because what you have said there is actually illegal and as this is a public forum, not the most intelligent thing to do.

That's ridiculous. How can what Paul said be illegal? He's entitled to his opinion, it's not like he was calling for racist behaviour.

Do not confuse Indian asian as the same as Pakistani asains. They are totally different (different countries, different religions (muslim & Hindu/Sikhs) This is something that a lot of uk citizens (especially the working classes) fail to differentiate with and brand anyone with brown skin as the same.

Yeah Paul E , bloody racist :p

It wasn't about Racism. It was extreme in its views but the core of the subject is the right to fly the St Georges flag when we want to without being accused of being rascist. I believe even this has been said to be wrong at some point last year?

Knobhead! Who's talking about Asians with the reply to Paul E's post on Polish workers? (TV programme the other night)

And the guys left there families 'back home' where they had housing still and they referred to it as 'home'.

I don't know, classic example of trying to put someone down without understanding the facts first!

Paul

Wrong! You were not specifically referring to the Polish when you said about them not paying for road tax and car insurance, and even if you were it's still bang out of order. What you said is incitement and if you were reported could be prosecuted. I really think these kind of threads should not be allowed unless on PRIVATE chat rooms or forums.

I need to correct you on that..it was Pakistani (Muslims) Asians who have this hatred towards whites and blacks. Take the Riots up north a few years back (that was Pakistani Asians) the recent trouble in Birmingham was Pakistani’s again.

Do not confuse Indian asian as the same as Pakistani asains. They are totally different (different countries, different religions (muslim & Hindu/Sikhs) This is something that a lot of uk citizens (especially the working classes) fail to differentiate with and brand anyone with brown skin as the same.

When was the last time you heard of riots from anyone from the Indian community….it is unheard of…...

I agree with all your other comments though

not being funny mj, but majority of your posts are pointless... it seems you do have a gripe with the kwickfit boys... as for rioting, theres plenty of organised crime and corruption... both in pakistani and indian communities.. :read:

Wrong! You were not specifically referring to the Polish when you said about them not paying for road tax and car insurance, and even if you were it's still bang out of order. What you said is incitement and if you were reported could be prosecuted. I really think these kind of threads should not be allowed unless on PRIVATE chat rooms or forums.

Well, if we needed a classic example of going PC bonkers then this is it, thanks for this example!!:clap: