The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Britain today?

CJ

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Work hard in industries that we consider 'dirty'....

Because they can afford to as they don't pay out for such things as car insurance and road tax!

Making money for themselves and their families...

And sending it back home, thus removing it from our economy

Encourage high academic standards from their kids...

Draining more resources out of public services as they in no way have contributed enough compared to what they get offered in financial terms.

Encourage community spirits and the upholding of their religious beliefs...

Agreed, but in their own little communities, very few will actually integrate properly preferring to set up an area that represents their own country/origins rather than try to mix and accept our culture also.

BTW - did anyone see how the graduates from Poland come over here and work their arses off to build themselves a new life?

Question? If they are that hard working and clever then why not make a go of it back in their country, surely a better option than leaving family behind to work in some crappy kitchen?

Also, the people giving them jobs are the racist ones, exploiting them as they know they can pay crap and give them little rights just so they can get rich themselves!

All I'd like to say is that the e-mail you received CJ is the biggest load of shite i have ever heard! The "winter break" thing is utter drivvle, with the stench of 3 week old cow shit. The only time this has been mentioned on any kind of scale is in the USA where it has been brought in, in certain selected areas of ethnic 'majority'. In Florida where my uncle lives, this is certainly not the case however. As for here in England, no, not a chance, no way, this is not the case, never has been and never will be. This is basically inciting racism which is in my eyes more of a crime than the racism itself. The pr*ck who wrote this article is clearly deluded and has by the sound of things been walking round with his eyes closed and hands over his ears for his entire life. Paranoia springs to mind too, and the lack of education of the fact that England IS a multi cultural society is astounding.

Another point, of all the english people who move to Spain, to places like Mallorca, Ibiza etc, or move to any part of Greece, do we think it is wrong for these people to not immediately learn the lingo? HELL no, sure maybe they should learn to greet and hold basic conversation, but purely for their convenience, not as a necessity! I'm not gonna go any further cos i could go on all day but these are the kind of people who make this country (despite what everyone says) generally still a racist country.

Because they can afford to as they don't pay out for such things as car insurance and road tax!

Draining more resources out of public services as they in no way have contributed enough compared to what they get offered in financial terms.

Agreed, but in their own little communities, very few will actually integrate properly preferring to set up an area that represents their own country/origins rather than try to mix and accept our culture also.

BTW - did anyone see how the graduates from Poland come over here and work their arses off to build themselves a new life?

Question? If they are that hard working and clever then why not make a go of it back in their country, surely a better option than leaving family behind to work in some crappy kitchen?

Also, the people giving them jobs are the racist ones, exploiting them as they know they can pay crap and give them little rights just so they can get rich themselves!

Really think you should think about what you're saying before posting it, to say "they" don't pay for car insurance and road tax is generalisation and thus - racism, and why assume all these people have left their family "back home"? This is a ridiculous assumption. I'm sick of hearing racism, especially on a forum like this, where it's normally peaceful and friendly, but this kind of thing really gets me :swear:

Oh, by the way, just a little fact for you Paul, the asian communities make up 4% of the UK pupulation, but contribute 10% of the countrys wealth. So think about what you're saying and get your facts straight because what you have said there is actually illegal and as this is a public forum, not the most intelligent thing to do.

Those who do NOT profit from the economic effects of 'multiculturalism' tend to complain a lot more than those who do.

Granted, those profiting are far fewer, but that's how wealth has always been distributed.

Same as people complaining when an incinerator is setup around their area. They will breathe the toxic dust when the winds are in the 'wrong' direction, but the upside is that the shareholders and execs of that factory (company, whatever) get richer and pay more taxes (or just one of the two)

Do we blame the wind, or the particles? Or the creation of such waste? Or the existence of factories? Or the reasons they couldn't build this factory in a different country with more 'relaxed' environmental legislation?

Do you think that those who profit from this live anywhere near the incinerator? ;)

You get the idea.

It's all about wealth distribution.

Oh but paul, pretty much every day we read in "patriotic" newspapers such as the sun about chavs and layabouts getting thousands of pounds of tax payers hard earned cash cause they find it easier "supporting" 11 bast*** (that is still the correct term for a child born out of wedlock.... no???) kids then getting a job...

works the same when brits emigrate abroad... you should really look at both sides of the page before generalising.....

Ah - but we are discussing immigrants (i.e. white / black / asian people not originally from our land) in this context - rather than a wider issue of lazy good for nothing arses sponging off the state....

Sorry Paul but it's true - what you say there has no basis in reality and basically is the fall back position for ill-informed mate - sorry but true

I too dislike the Asian racism towards whites and in particular blacks - oh and that does exist big time....and also their cliques and refusal to integrate...but I would say that it was poor attitudes (on both sides) that caused this in the first place...

The young asians are more open and free and IMHO the next few years will show a real improvement in relations...

Yes, I too think that there are alot of lay about brits too and they disgust me.

The Brits that go to Spain as far as I know get things like health care still paid by the British NHS? Correct this if it's wrong.

Seems that this thread isn't addressing anything, just slagging off English people and workers as being less willing and able to do things than others.......isn't this racist?

Basically, the UK has become too PC, every night there is arslicking of some type on the news regarding how hard done by a certain group of immigrants are. What this country needs is proper intergration, they live here and blend in not cause aggro and see what they can get out of it all the time. Believe it or not I've got the upmost respect for those willing to join in with our society and these people are actually embarassed when the race card issue is played, they just want to be accepted and blend in.

We are being so brainwashed with all this that it's having the opposite effect in the long run.

By the reaction yet again on here 'racist' label is attached to anyone with any different views or comments to the PC brigade, grow up and discuss it!

This is a classic example of someone who is completely exasperated with the way this country is heading and I can sympathise.

What you have to remember is, there's hard working people looking for a better life elsewhere, and also people that are bone idle and see tolerance as a weakness.

The UK's fast becoming a politically correct nanny police state and it makes me sick.

Edited to say I agree with Pauls last post.

The young asians are more open and free and IMHO the next few years will show a real improvement in relations...

Paul, in my experience it's the opposite. I have found the older Asians to be really nice and have always got on well with them, now the younger generation seemed too well versed on what they can get out of certain situations by playing the race card and many I've come accross have a massive chip on their shoulder.

Things will get worse imo

Paul

What you have to remember is, there's hard working people looking for a better life elsewhere, and also people that are bone idle and see tolerance as a weakness.

The UK's fast becoming a politically correct nanny police state and it makes me sick.

That's it Nick, better put by you though. I think there is a massive danger of it all going tits up with PC being forced upon everyone/everthing.

Yes, I too think that there are alot of lay about brits too and they disgust me.

The Brits that go to Spain as far as I know get things like health care still paid by the British NHS? Correct this if it's wrong.

Seems that this thread isn't addressing anything, just slagging off English people and workers as being less willing and able to do things than others.......isn't this racist?

Basically, the UK has become too PC, every night there is arslicking of some type on the news regarding how hard done by a certain group of immigrants are. What this country needs is proper intergration, they live here and blend in not cause aggro and see what they can get out of it all the time. Believe it or not I've got the upmost respect for those willing to join in with our society and these people are actually embarassed when the race card issue is played, they just want to be accepted and blend in.

We are being so brainwashed with all this that it's having the opposite effect in the long run.

By the reaction yet again on here 'racist' label is attached to anyone with any different views or comments to the PC brigade, grow up and discuss it!

but they are still "taking their jobs" "destorying their culture" and what ever else you see happening in this country....

its a global problem, caused mainly by "police states".... i.e. don't wage wars on countries which don't follow your ways, and you won't have its civilians at your doorstep when you've wiped out their infastructure... :Popcorn:

as for the chip on the shoulder issue.... i've seen the same thing in black communities, asian communities.... and oh yes, and white communities.... your always going to have people who cant adapt to change... that the way it has been, and always will be.

Seems you have a one sided opinion on many issues of this nature (i've seen you posts on other such topics, and feel my comment is justified....) perhaps if you actually opened your eyes and looked at the bigger picture.......:cool:

Really think you should think about what you're saying before posting it, to say "they" don't pay for car insurance and road tax is generalisation and thus - racism, and why assume all these people have left their family "back home"? This is a ridiculous assumption. I'm sick of hearing racism, especially on a forum like this, where it's normally peaceful and friendly, but this kind of thing really gets me :swear:

Oh, by the way, just a little fact for you Paul, the asian communities make up 4% of the UK pupulation, but contribute 10% of the countrys wealth. So think about what you're saying and get your facts straight because what you have said there is actually illegal and as this is a public forum, not the most intelligent thing to do.

Knobhead! Who's talking about Asians with the reply to Paul E's post on Polish workers? (TV programme the other night)

And the guys left there families 'back home' where they had housing still and they referred to it as 'home'.

I don't know, classic example of trying to put someone down without understanding the facts first!

Paul

That's it Nick, better put by you though. I think there is a massive danger of it all going tits up with PC being forced upon everyone/everthing.

that would be the EU, "police states" and last but not least.... the people HELL bent on having a BIG BROTHER.

Seems you have a one sided opinion on many issues of this nature (i've seen you posts on other such topics, and feel my comment is justified....) perhaps if you actually opened your eyes and looked at the bigger picture.......:cool:

Fair point, but the problem with me is I always question general attitudes but I do try and look at the bigger picture, I'm trying to understand but at the same time air my concerns, is this so wrong?

I think I'll sit back and read the posts form now on as this clearly isn't open to any other view or opinion, shame:(

Fair point, but the problem with me is I always question general attitudes but I do try and look at the bigger picture, I'm trying to understand but at the same time air my concerns, is this so wrong?

I think I'll sit back and read the posts form now on as this clearly isn't open to any other view or opinion, shame:(

airing your concerns is one thing, but generalising without having much supporting evidance doesnt really give much substance to your point, does it? .... no need to sit back, its not like were gonna be able to change the minds of the higher power.... the little guy does'nt have much of a say in anything these days.

airing your concerns is one thing, but generalising without having much supporting evidance doesnt really give much substance to your point, does it? .... no need to sit back, its not like were gonna be able to change the minds of the higher power.... the little guy does'nt have much of a say in anything these days.

It's not worth watching every f*cking word or sentence, people are now programmed to look for 'racist' in everything that is said or written and as we all know posts aren't always what the seem .

Classic example is in this thread, 'Home' 'back home' and my comment about not insuring or taxing cars. We've all heard reports of eastern europeans hitting cars and having no cover or licence, yes there are many brits too that are in the same boat.

You'll always be able to pick something out of my posts and twist them to imply racism if you are really looking, it's not how they are written though.

PS. CJ you b*stard !! I got dragged into this one yet again:clap: