The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Britain today?

CJ

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well, if he abusing you lot he is giving me a rest :D On a serious note, I agree. His kind of posting and general manner bring nothing to the forum. I wonder when he moved from Leicester to London?

i could have sworn it said leicester about 30mins ago

Robert, save any incriminating PMs and get a Mod to check them out then ban the Paki twat (I can say that because he uses the word)

You should meet him anyway. With your previous record in these kind of things my money is on you to wipe the floor with him!

Robert, save any incriminating PMs and get a Mod to check them out then ban the Paki twat (I can say that because he uses the word)

You should meet him anyway. With your previous record in these kind of things my money is on you to wipe the floor with him!

all PMs saved if needed ( both my sent ones and his), and thats the funny thing im sure he thinks im all talk.I wouldnt give my home address out because i have to think of my parents and girlfriend but if he said another location then that would be fine.

mjansari, you're picking a fight with the wrong guy here
Shhh! I could sell tickets to this!

I see our racist friend has even edited the post where he used the "Paki" word. Getting worried about something are we mjansari?