The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Britain today?

CJ

It wasn't aimed at anyone else friend. Mjansari seems to have a fixation with having a pop at me at every opportunity. His last effort was to post up (for the second time) pics of my car on BarryBoys and they turned round and praised it. He went silent for a while but has now reappeared.

Hmmm, I heard a few things about him having a grudge, I don't know the story so I'll not comment! He did seem somewhat fixated on blaming you for the thread (don't know if you've read all the comments made - it's a hell of a rollercoaster ride!). I would ask you what your thoughts are on the article but I wouldn't want to start up another debate!!!!!! :D

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I heard a few things about him having a grudge, I don't know the story so I'll not comment! He did seem somewhat fixated on blaming you for the thread (don't know if you've read all the comments made - it's a hell of a rollercoaster ride!). I would ask you what your thoughts are on the article but I wouldn't want to start up another debate!!!!!! :D

And if I posted up my thoughts maybe I would re-start it too. Sufice to say that I felt the views were exremeist.

ok paul i will try and make you understand ...

pakistanis are all muslims and their relegion is very strict and hence why alot of pakistani women etc are not allowed to go to college/university etc.

Alot of pakistani youths are also encouraged to work from a young age in the family business etc...hence the education thing.

Indian culture vice versa...

Dude are you a complete f*ckwit or just related to him:

FFS!! Right..

Paul - said nowt wrong IMO

Mjansari = total nobhead, still obsessed with CJ too. Most racist person in the thread so far.

P.S. My parent's are Indian (mum's Muslim, dad's a Hindu), i don't follow religion or "culture" at all, proud to be English and not many people even consider me "Asian".

cough again

It wasn't aimed at anyone else friend. Mjansari seems to have a fixation with having a pop at me at every opportunity. His last effort was to post up (for the second time) pics of my car on BarryBoys and they turned round and praised it. He went silent for a while but has now reappeared.

cough