The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Britain today?

CJ

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well bugger me, this has been a busy thread eh? Firstly, let me apologise for not replying sooner. I have been away all day and have only just come back in. Secondly, the thread was started for discussion (and it certainly achieved that) and if you read my first post I neither stated nor implied that I agreed with those views. But hey, that doesnt stop someone like Mjansari from accusing me of inciteing racial hatred - prick!

OK, for the record. My G/F is a Chinese Malaysian, my best friend is Black and my best man at my wedding was an Indian. So accusing me of being a racist is pretty stupid eh?

Well bugger me, this has been a busy thread eh? Firstly, let me apologise for not replying sooner. I have been away all day and have only just come back in. Secondly, the thread was started for discussion (and it certainly achieved that) and if you read my first post I neither stated nor implied that I agreed with those views. But hey, that doesnt stop someone like Mjansari from accusing me of inciteing racial hatred - prick!

OK, for the record. My G/F is a Chinese Malaysian, my best friend is Black and my best man at my wedding was an Indian. So accusing me of being a racist is pretty stupid eh?

Very stupid, think he realised after saying that that he shouldn't have! Nobody else has mentioned that you in any way shape or form agreed with those views mate. Been a fun day here on the forum though that's for sure!

Very stupid, think he realised after saying that that he shouldn't have! Nobody else has mentioned that you in any way shape or form agreed with those views mate. Been a fun day here on the forum though that's for sure!

It wasn't aimed at anyone else friend. Mjansari seems to have a fixation with having a pop at me at every opportunity. His last effort was to post up (for the second time) pics of my car on BarryBoys and they turned round and praised it. He went silent for a while but has now reappeared.