The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where are you going for Xmas

MARTIN R

I shall be sat on a beach in Australia, having a BBQ and a few cold 'Tinnies' !!:yes: :nyah:

It will be a strange feeling to have a hot christmas, I guess I'll have to cope with it!!

Jim,

Remember to bring me a decent bottle of Bunderburg Rum to drink with you and Martin R next time we meet!! I'll send you the cost + Bring me some Bombay Blue Gin if you have any space left !! :whip:

Family thing at home. First christmas in 7 years im gonna be spending being single :violin:

I know the feeling, first Christmas withoutmy mum, her birthday is 22nd December so I am not sure I want Christmas at all this year. 1 thing for sure I will be completely wasted.......

Sorry Martin, happy for everyone I know and I have some fantastic mates on here, your 1 of the best, but that is where xmas will be for me, at the bottom of a bottle !!

I know the feeling, first Christmas withoutmy mum, her birthday is 22nd December so I am not sure I want Christmas at all this year. 1 thing for sure I will be completely wasted.......

Sorry Martin, happy for everyone I know and I have some fantastic mates on here, your 1 of the best, but that is where xmas will be for me, at the bottom of a bottle !!

Could always hook up with us, sure we would have room for one more, its at a local pub.

Forgot to add, I have another bottle of Rum for you as well