Top Gear

Steve

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum trip to that bridge and back?

Oh yeah :)

I hate heights. I hate travelling. I hate ferries. I hate all three of those, more than you can imagine. But I want a convoy of Supras going across that bridge.

Only saw the last 10 minutes. The Zonda is functionally ugly sat still. Beautiful when moving.

-Ian

P.S the gendarmes is NOT that lenient m8.believe me.......:cry:

I don't think it'll be long before the French get peed off with brits darting over there for a thrash down the autoroutes just because we've seen it on Top Gear.

I canned it down there in my TT in a few places, but noted a fairly strong police presence outside the major towns and near to the payage where it's easy for them to nab you whilst you've stopped.

How brave was that politician Mr Ladyboy? He knew darn well he was in for a slating before he even turned up, but still went ahead with it. And bent the Suzuki too. :clap:

And yes, he did make a bit of sense (not too much though) but the best bit was the suggestion that they put a camera outside Clarkson's house. The look on Jezza's face... :read:

How brave was that politician Mr Ladyboy? He knew darn well he was in for a slating before he even turned up, but still went ahead with it. And bent the Suzuki too. :clap:

I have to say my respect for him has gone up after seeing that, fair play to him. Mind you it was at 0 before...;)

Silly question time.

There was a piece of music they played on the supercar bit before they got to the bridge. Not the loud piece, it was quite quiet euphoric/angelic even. Anyone know what it was??

Do you mean "On days like these" by Mat Monro, as used in the Italian Job?