The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The obligatory snow thread

lust2luv

aye, where we 'ave t' pull us caps down tight, n' walk 13 miles to t' pit, in us bare feet, spend 14 hours underground, then go home t' eat nowt but gruel all huddled together in us mud huts....

on ilkey moor b'aint 'at....

:D My granny was from them parts...she was tough but poor...when it got cold she would use a candle to keep warm, and when it got really cold,

she lit it.

I was in Sweden last week, the day I got there it was the same as England - raining. That night they had 30cm of snow, but by 8am the next morning all the roads were clear and everyone made their way to work as though it was any other day. It stayed seriously icy and cold (-8c) for the entire week but made absolutely no difference to people getting about. Guess they are just more organised than us when it comes to this sort of thing...

..I'll get my coat then... :D

Mike

I lived in Preston for three years while at Uni... it rained constantly, but I had the best time ever....(possibly because I spent most of those years intoxicated?)

It's a thing people always say about that town, but Preston is by a mile the friendliest place in the country... would like to move back there some day....

go Preston :woot:

erm, a light dusting in Portsmouth...

- Kopite if your doing the trans-Pennine thing... and I might be telling you to suck eggs here... take the long way round if it's even snowing even a bit, cause they close the A66 at the drop of a hat... do the M62... you know this?! :D