The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Legend Best 'enters final hours'

DamanC

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, that post was directed to all those that said 'glad he's dead' or something similar.:tongue:

or did everyone retract their statements from the first page?

Don't think that's actually what people said it was more along the lines of he's had his chances and blown them...now we don't have much sympathy for him.

I wish he hadn't blown his chance of a longer life.

one of my last comments on this subject,

just imagine if someone looked at Adolf Hitler's artwork and drawings and thought he was a good guy just from them without knowing everything else that was going on. best to read all parts

Oh yeah, that's the sort of logic we need.

You can't compare Best to someone who created genocide on such a massive scale just because he drank himself to such a state and didn't look after his health!

Phew! read them all.

I think you should have made the effort to read all the posts before spouting off.

OK then, so here we go...

This is not really a rant, I'm just really disappointed that the world is going the way it is.

I read through the whole thread and I think I pretty much got the gist of some of you from the first few replies.

I guess some of you really didn't like him then?

So he deserve to die did he?

because he got a liver transplant and didn't deserve it?

So if one of your parents or someone you love dies because they have an alcohol addiction you'll be happy right?

or at least not that pissed off?

because they deserved to die really?

So you're gonna ask me how pissed I would be if I or someone I loved was waiting for the bed he got or the liver he got, right?

Well frankly, if I could sell everything I owned to buy that liver ahead of the next person to save my well loved alcoholic dad I would. Wouldn't you?

Don't be upset by all means, as he really means nothing to you, but what sort of a world do we live in where people are glad that you die?

Next thing is going to be that some person deserves to die because he hasn't done enough to help the poor and the needy.

I'm not going to argue with anyone about this as we are all entitled to our own opinion and besides I can't be bothered.

Very crass analogy, offensive to many.

so are a lot of things in life. idiot drivers for one piss me off, who drive to fast just because they have a little bit more power than others. many show off, and so many cause accidents without thinking.

as for my Adolf Hitler comment, maybe it was offensive, but seems anything has gone here.

look at my other comments and see where i said anything controversial.

the point i was making is reading half a conversation is not good.

oh, and btw, i had family members and friends tortured in the war, so i am not some adolf hitler lover, FYI

Oh yeah, that's the sort of logic we need.

You can't compare Best to someone who created genocide on such a massive scale just because he drank himself to such a state and didn't look after his health!

maybe learn a bit of history and realise the brit's created the first concentration camps, read up on boer war history, so he did not create genocide, not in the strict sense of the word. its always good writing the book when you are the victor's you dont have to show all the things you have done.

it was disgusting what was done by Hitler in the name of the Reich. all the racial purity and the evilness.

I am proud to be British, but with that comes responsibility to tell the truth.

personally, they should have hung, drawn and quartered Hitler if they had found him, he deserved all he got

i dont have a problem with any race, i have many friends from all over europe, USA and asia.