The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do all women fail miserably to communicate? Honestly?

Ian C

The womans favourite weapon.

Store up all your gripes from the last 3 months and then thow them at your guy in a rage of tears and self sympathy.

Now you know why I stick with the one night stand scene. :love:

Ok girls verbally assualt me now :duel:

We all know you attract the wrong type of girls mate ;) :whistle:

Keith has got it spot on. I suspect he's been reading the Allan and Barbara Pease books ;)

Those books are very good and they nail down the differences in the way men and women operate, with some all-too-familiar scenarios and the way they could be handled if both sexes actually paid attention to the inherent difference between them. I've learnt a lot from them. Any of you lovely ladies read anything like this in an effort to better your communications? Or do you just stick to the "it's the man's fault" mantra...

-Ian

We all know you attract the wrong type of girls mate ;) :whistle:

-Ian

Yeah its says "if youre a psyco bitch, please do a Jekel and Hyde after a few dates with me" on my forehead. If there was a room with 30 fit birds in it I'd get the emotionally fucked up one every time.

Try my never date twice theory, no more psycos and another adventure every weekend :clap:

Yeah its says "if youre a psyco bitch, please do a Jekel and Hyde after a few dates with me" on my forehead. If there was a room with 30 fit birds in it I'd get the emotionally fucked up one every time.

Try my never date twice theory, no more psycos and another adventure every weekend :clap:

Actually I meant this girl :run: