The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xbox 360?

Nic

It will never happen mate ;) , I've lost count how many gens worth of consoles I have, but I can tell ya how many games I've completed on them :rlol:

I'm exactly the same, but then I got this thing where I was like a dog with a bone and I'd 'seriously' hack away at games until they were done... now I just feel guilty if it beats me... !!

I'm actually ashamed at how little of GT4 I've done... it's too bloody big!!

I'm a bit of a Tony Hawks fan... can usually clear those bad boys in a weekend..!! ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, you do become guilty for not spending more time on one game, than flipping from one to another & never completing any of em.

Games playing = hard life :looney:

Just remebered, I've just ordered another game. ONE SAD MUPPET! but like most of you guys he loves his games & cars.

(yep it is another car game I've ordered)

and still not completed GT3 :( so your doing better than me SonicSoop.

Just remebered, I've just ordered another game. ONE SAD MUPPET! but like most of you guys he loves his games & cars.

(yep it is another car game I've ordered)

and still not completed GT3 :( so your doing better than me SonicSoop.

Need for Speed Most Wanted?

I got burned by Need for Speed Underground 2...now that's one I did have to put down... had to start from scratch twice.. kept changing my car and losing loads of money and then having to bling the car up to a certain level to get the DVD cover and move on etc... finally ran out of races an was left doing those random $100 outrun missions... damm!

had a sweet 'if just a little over the top' Supe though(?!) ....they are my ideal wheels! Ride quality = zero :ecstatic: :looney:

(again with the dodgy camera phone)

Full respect you've guessed correct :clap: , should be in the post as we speak "type"

Can't stop playing the demo on PC, bought for xbox though. If not purchased then WHAT ARE YOU DOIN, get on the net man :eyebrows:

Did not get round to getting NFS2, yep because I did not get round to completing the first one, well ish, had the stupid idea of; don't buy the next one till ya finish the first one, doh!

But yep I done the same as you, got so far in the game, bla bla had to see my own sup kitted out to see what it would be like if real, then restarted game again, grrrrrr.

Like the look of ya sup mr. Going by the picture looks like you can bling even more in the 2nd one :D

Have to see how Most Wanted will be like for modding.

Off now for one more go on demo ;)