The mkiv Supra Owners Club

london rush hour

Branners

better ooopp North!

well, apart from the M1, M18, Sheffield Parkway, A630...........

It's not that good up here, Rob. The only points on my journey to work that I can go WOT are at the very beginning and end of my journey but being a good Supra owner I let her warm up and cool down. Never get over 3000 revs for the entire journey.:shrug:

Even worse was last night. I join the M1 and it was crawling. I look around and see an old type RX7, an Evo, an Impreza and an RS6 Avant. I like to think that we were all sat there, looking at each other and wishing all the other cars would just vanish. Bloody typical.

london sucks for traffic. the only time i ever managed to get anywhere during the day was by the tube. evenings were great though, you could cruise right into central london and even find parking spaces between 7-9pm on weekends..... those were the good ole days i tell ya :D