The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Never kick a Volvo.

RedM

Especially if you only have trainers on.

We've been trying to sell our 440 for months. All it's doing is costing us money although it is handy for blocking the Supra in at night. All it does is come off the drive, I get the Supe out and put the Volvo back again. Same in the evening. Obviously with the car not getting a decent run this has taken it's toll on the battery.

To cap it all the AA won't come out because we don't have home start. If we could get the car a quarter mile away they would but thats uphill. Feck.

No-one here will help because they are all stuck up rich people and we don't have battery cables either.

So, after leaving it a few hours we tried to move the car but she's too heavy and in frustration at the total piss-takingness (new made-up word) of it all at the end of another poxy day at my shit job I kicked the f**ker.

She now sports a nice dent and I have a bruised big toe. I may now go and torch it.:giveup:

I was once renovating a C reg MkI Mr2 when i was 16,

I got so angry one night in the garage with it i punched the rear quarter.

The ring on my finger made a real nasty kinked dent.

I remember whilst rubbing the filler down a few weeks later thinking

"what the hell did i do that for"

Clarkson drove a 340 into the tree......they are crap:yu: .

440's are a difficult niche of the Volvo market. They are better than the 3 series volvo's but not as good as an s series or above.

Local rag mate......this time of year is never good to sell any car though.....

Jump leads are cheap enough from Halfords.:yes:

Further to all this nonsense:

I went up to A&E today. Cue one broken big toe. To say it hurts is an understatement. In fact the pain is disproportionate to the size of my toe. Plus I can't walk at all well now. Although I can drive as that seems to cause no pain whatsoever!

So, never kick a Volvo.

Further to all this nonsense:

I went up to A&E today. Cue one broken big toe. To say it hurts is an understatement. In fact the pain is disproportionate to the size of my toe. Plus I can't walk at all well now. Although I can drive as that seems to cause no pain whatsoever!

So, never kick a Volvo.

I know how you feel mate. I smacked my toes into the wooden door fram of my kitchen a few years ago. Broke the middle bone of my toe next to the little one. The Doc said that breaking a bone that small actually hurts more than breaking your whole leg! He was right! :haha:

• 1 month later...