The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz MMD i-COLOR brand new in box

lui

http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/2003/electronics.html

Blitz mmd i colour brand new in box a very good upgrade to replace old blitz boost & id meters does all functions with 65,000 colour screen check out blitz web site for full details cost new £420.00 grab a bargain only £240.00 + £10.00 for next day special delivery.

At home in box waiting to be sold the ultimate upgrade for your old two meters uses existing wiring loom go on grab your self a bargain.

PM me if interested many thanks Lui:flame: red hot deal

See link above for full details

• 3 weeks later...

it replaces the old power meter & sbc + does everything they did & more & you do not need extra wiring it comes with it all just plugs into your existing control box for more info call me on 07956 505359 many thanks Lui

it replaces the old power meter & sbc + does everything they did & more & you do not need extra wiring it comes with it all just plugs into your existing control box for more info call me on 07956 505359 many thanks Lui

I think what he meant was that those who didn't have the original unit won't have the original wiring OR control box, so they will need to spend more money on getting that lot together before being in a position to use this new unit.

i take it if you dont have an ebc, then it doesnt come with the bits to be used as one?

i.e does it come with all the bits in the picture below?

http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/2003/images/SBCi-Coler3-sm.jpg

if it does, then i will have first dibs please :D

I think what he is saying that you must already have everything around the colour unit in the middle, he's just selling the colour unit which plugs in where the existing SBCID goes and the SBCID goes in the bin (cos to be honest without the other bits its no use).

JB

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.