The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats with all the sympathy

TrickTT

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/4390038.stm

5 drunken teenagers steal a car, injure an innocent cyclist and wreck someones garden and get killed in the crash and we're supposed to feel sorry for them and somehow blame the police.

I feel sorry for the cyclist

I feel sorry for the people whose house they wrecked

I feel sorry for the bloke who hasn't got a car any more

As for them:

GOOD - I'M GLAD THEY'RE DEAD!!!

Means my car and house are now that little bit safer. I've seen this story in a couple of papers over the weekend, all with the same take on the story and i'm beginning to wonder if i'm alone in wishing there was a few less drunken, theiving morons in this country.

Rant over.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree

As darwin said its survival of the fittest and pissed chavsters who drive and run out in the middle of the road, play chicken with trains and end up splattered means that their chav gene can't be passed onto the next generation(thats if they already have not bred 5 kids by the time they are 13).

Just another case of the media putting thoughts into the minds of the people. Guarantee the majority of the public will 'adopt' the idea that the police acted badly or did something wrong, purely because they read it in the paper.

Forget nanny britain this is sheep britain.

No sympathy here...

Well other than for the guy who's car was nicked and the person knocked off the bike etc - oh and the emergency services that had to clear up the mess.

It's funny how when the idiots die A) They instantly become model citizens B) were little angels C) Never touched alchohol before D) and that their deaths will be blamed on someone else.....I mean for gawds sake who put that wall there!!! :rolleyes:

I hope the next lot take a double decker bus, fill it full of their dodgy car stealing friends and do the same, it's better than spending millions of pounds putting them through a justice system that is incapable of imposing a sentence harsh enough to put anyone off in the future.

Anyone who says this is a tragic event would be reacting in a totally different way if it was their car that had been taken.

The Police should be allowed to force these people into walls, with that threat hanging around maybe it would put people off in the first place.

The police are supposed to give up a chase if it goes over 100mph, or over double the limit in built up areas. They just tell the controller that they're not going that fast though.

Unless its American where they ram them off the road which always makes me laugh.

Overall I think this case could of been so much worse if they hit another car rather than a wall. I dont really have any sympathy for them what do you expect?

As the song says, "We're all someones daughter, we're all someones son". I haven't seen the interview with the family but regardless of their atitude or demeanour, they are currently hurting more than (hopefully) any of us wil ever know. Do I want revenge on thieving bastards. You bet! Do I want the revenge to be death? I dont think so.

:yeahthat: CJ. Death is a harsh punishment for theft of a car.

I know if it was my car I would want to beat the living daylights out of the thieving chavvy b*stards, but death does seem a bit extreme.

And I don't think 5 kids dying and the grief that their families are gonna go through would make you feel good if it was your car.

That said, if they hadn't have knicked it in the first place, they would still be alive.

:yeahthat: CJ. Death is a harsh punishment for theft of a car.

I know if it was my car I would want to beat the living daylights out of the thieving chavvy b*stards, but death does seem a bit extreme.

And I don't think 5 kids dying and the grief that their families are gonna go through would make you feel good if it was your car.

That said, if they hadn't have knicked it in the first place, they would still be alive.

Exactly - their deaths are a waste...and if they have any sense other people inclined to do what they do will think twice after this. What were all saying is that they are probably going to blame the police...cause it can't just be their fault....it's a blame culture, not enough people take responsibility for their actions or accept that a loved one's actions were wrong.