The mkiv Supra Owners Club

banned driving and cocaine

Guest disrupta

I can't believe someone has actually started a thread admitting someone has been caught and especially whilst carrying drugs! WTF, sound's like a spanner short of a toolbox to me. I cannot stand people who depend or deal with drugs and can only say what worthless ill minded people they are. Lock him up and throw away the key, might keep all those chavs and house robbers off our streets.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think an eye for an eye punishments would be best for this country. Obviously it won't work for everything like rapists should be locked in a room with armed victim's family members!!

So what would be a fitting 'what goes around comes around' kind of punishment for this kind of chap?

Leave him in a room to withdraw with no help, or if he's not personally a user then give him a high dose and then leave him in there!! Oh and run him over first so he's got broken legs.

:stickpoke

someone calling himself 'disrupta' posts a thread full of crap and you all fall for for it!?...

If someone called 'CrankCaller' called you in the middle of the night, would you still think he's legit?

No. Would you?

If it was his first post I would be suspicious, but 22 posts on various Supra related threads suggests it is geniune. If it's fake, it's an odd way to become part of a Supra community.

someone calling himself 'disrupta' posts a thread full of crap and you all fall for for it!?...

If someone called 'CrankCaller' called you in the middle of the night, would you still think he's legit?

Well, even if it is/was legit, then given the reaction here from everyone Id hardly expect him to reply.

What could he say? :D

didn't Robbie "big head" Williams admit to using coke?

Great roll model for the younger generation :(

I'd of been shocked if Robbie williams had said he DIDN'T use coke!:faint:

I mean lets face it...these days I dont know hardly anyone who dosn't do coke or has at least done a line once or twice!

I'm shocked a bit that most on here seem quite sheltered from all this...

I dont do coke...I hate the drug, never even wanted to try it...because i know if I did..I would end up doing it all the time and I would be skint!

I think its a very unsociable drug too makes people really arrogant and over confident...I could cope with the E culture coz every one was all loved up..but coke heads just become arrogant arseholes:swear:

Alot of people on here have done some form of criminal activity - its just easier to criticise those who are open.

I think the crticism was aimed at the fact that he was driving whilst banned and uninsured rather than the drug taking per se