The mkiv Supra Owners Club

banned driving and cocaine

Guest disrupta

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he wants f*****g with an elephant using rabbit stokes but a big black man called tiny will probably get him in the showers anyway where he's going. sayin that our justice systems soft he'l prob just get a slap on wrists:whip:

he'll get a slap on the wrists for sure, and a ban from his already banned licence now doubt :shrug:

FFS, driving while uninsured. I'm sure we'd all love someone like this to smack into our Supra.

I know. That's what really fucks me off. Not bothered about his preferred choice of intoxication, but insurance is something all drivers have to pay. No exceptions.

lol, this threads unreal! Gota be a wind up surely :rlol:

but even still this does go on and i hate the w**kers who do it cos i have to pay insurance, becuase one day god forbid i hit anyone or anything i will be covered for their sake and mine,

ok now off to get drunk and take some drugs and drive......... NOT:thumbdown

Reckon its a wind up I hope. Havnt got a problem with the drugs its just supply and demand thing. BUT WTF is anyone dealing doing driving on a ban? Got no sympathy for that anyway but poss. of class A with intent, minmum of 5 years, first offence or not!