The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pet's

Supralookin

Following on from Carl0s's intersting thread, I thought it would be nice to share our pet's! I'll start....

This is my 4 year old moggy Tigs:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4143/picture1318ma.th.jpg

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3479/picture1324tv.th.jpg

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6783/picture1339pk.th.jpgDoes pink suit me mummy?

Upload your photo free! @ http://imageshack.us/

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wizard 3 year old wirehaired Dachshund, Presley 2 yo wire, Pip has just turned 1 (Yorkie!)

They are absolutely adorable. Bet they are a handful. Our neighbour had a yorkshire called Bob, and he was just totally nutts. Used to frantically run around the garden all the time. So small yet so much energy :read:

These are my little pets! (or is it pests)

First is Ben, we got him from a rescue centre when he was about 7 months old, someone had tied him up for a long time round his neck and feet so has scars where the ropes had been! as such he always wants to be outside so have made him a huge run! he's around 7 now

Then theres charlie, little b*!"@rd! will claw anything! she's about 4 months old.

then there is Runt (i know i know i'll explain!) she's charlies sister and was the runt of the litter, who has something wrong with her, where her legs won't grow right! same age as charlie

then casper, was a wild cat at the house when we moved in,took a few years to tame properly but is now a great cat. not sure how old or what sex.

and last but not least is the crab with no name!

Oh and there are 2 other cats that we have that have taken to living outside and come back every now and again for food, they're called shadow and 42!

I've got a 2 year old pet Rat called Sam :) He's adorable. Lazy and overweight, but adorable. He like to come over to people on the sofa and snuggle up to them.

I love rats. They are really really friendly and very clever. I love the fact that they really like human company and they really do snuggle up to people.

Shame they are so misunderstood. :thumbdown :p but at least we know the truth. :haha:

These are my little pets! (or is it pests)

awwwwww really lovely. Charlies Sister is my favorite.

One of my mums cats - Henry - got run over many years ago. Spent three weeks going out of our minds trying to find him, eventually found him 20 miles down the road near to Newbury :shrug: in a shelter.

When we went to pick him up he only had three of his legs. :thumbdown

Rats?! RATS?! :hide:

Yes Pet Rats.

They are not vermin, and they are not dirty. They are nicer, friendlier and cleaner than hamsters by a long stretch. Yet less acceptable for some reason.

Ask anyone who has a rat they will tell you the same. You should get two [as they like each others company]. :p

awwwwww really lovely. Charlies Sister is my favorite.

One of my mums cats - Henry - got run over many years ago. Spent three weeks going out of our minds trying to find him, eventually found him 20 miles down the road near to Newbury :shrug: in a shelter.

When we went to pick him up he only had three of his legs. :thumbdown

Little runt is my fave too! although am gonna call it chewit from now on, because when you stroke it, it'll try to chew the nearest thing in sight!! it's not doing it because it doesn't like being petted either, it purrs while you're stroking it! so strange!

It's not nice when you lose a cat, have been in a similar situation myslef a while back, our cat sparky (renamed tripod afterwards, cruel i know) got run over and had to have his leg amputated. I swear he could move faster after it's leg had been cut off!