The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats the best car you've TEST driven

Pig

Ok,

A game i like to play is to see the best test drive i can blag. Obviously this only counts with dealers or garages because i think its harsh to mess people about who are privatly selling.

Remember im only 20 and havent being playing this for long but my best 2 are:

New golf GTI (What a car would love one. Obviously nothing to the soop)

Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 (Nice but way to slow, Got back in the soop and was a very happy man all over again)

Can i recommend this game to any one who is thinking of other cars over thier soop because even for double the money i dont think there is any thing out there.

Next stop Honda NSX, wish me luck.

I've driven the Honda NSX which was a nice car.... I've test driven a few different Supras before I bought one. Test driven other things such as the Jaguar XKR and BMW M3 from local dealerships.

But I'd say the best car I've test driven was a Porsche GT2.

500+bhp with sports suspension option. Also driven a Porsche GT3 with the sports suspension on it... both nice cars to drive.... surprisingly easy to drive aswell. But saying that if I had the money they wouldn't be my first choice.

Ive driven an RS200 Evolution, and cained it to! Did a show with a firm a long time ago and we were leant one of these to display. Same bloke also let us have a Lola Indycar but we were made to swear not to even start it up. Also driven a rally prep'd Celica GT4 with anti-lag system.

only one worth shouting about is a Jaguar XKR convertable (think thats them). I was 18 and doing apprenticeship for jaguar it had just came off lorry and was for the boss of the Branch. Cheif mechanic let me have a drive once we were out test driving it as it was brand new, but warned me if i did anything stupid it be the last stupid thing i did.

Fiat 126 BIS.

Ultimate drift tool, Rear engined, Rear wheel drive. In heavy traffic I used to drive it like riding a motorbike, just squeezed up the middle of the road.:clap:

Bollocks to congestion charges, park and rides should be:

1) Park up your car.

2) Choose colour 126 BIS you like.

3) Put £1 deposit in slot.

4) Drive where you want.

5) Return when finished.

6) Get pound out of slot.

I'll have to go and play this game.

Do you get better luck if you turn up in the Supe as opposed to turning up in.... say....... a Renault 5! :p

I tried to get a test in an Evo VII when they came out but they said I had to put a deposit down!

Give us a car to dare to get a test drive of.