Bastard car won't start :(

carl0s

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's doing it again :(

Last night I was going to pick someone up from the airport and all I got was "click". try again "click.".. about 2 minutes of stomping on the gas and things then it started.

Leaving the pub an hour later it did the same. Then leaving his house after dropping him off home it did the same.

And now it's just done it again this morning :(

It's started now, but how difficult is this solenoid to find? I suspect mine is sticky.

I already have a brand new (well, month old) battery remember.

thanks. It seems to be cold-weather related.

That was an interesting thread to read! You two aren't very nice to each other are you or is that just how you play it?

Still sorry to hear about your car's problem. Sounds like what my Toyota Carina E did when it needed a new started motor. I used to leave it facing down hills so I could get it started lol! Then one day someone blocked me in so I had to use a bit a wood and a hammer to give it a bash and get it started.

well im sure she said you and her where popping over on saturday maybe she just aint told ya and is keeping it a suprise lol, then again i'll be suprised too. shes been coming 3 times already and never made it, women lol its like em buying shoes they dont know what they want they just want em and when they get em they want another pair the same.

and why the fook do they have to buy a new bag with every pair of shoes they own ,

who the fook looks at bags ??

then they want new earrings and they got long hair so ya cant see em anyway,

and why do they need so much shite in the new bags anyway ffs guys shove it in there pockets and off they go ,women noooooooooo they have there passports telly licence, pic of the dog and their second nephew twice removed baby pic in there 2

ok back on topic lol see you sat carlos maybe but i finish work earlier on friday if she wants to pop over then she needs to stop dying here hair dark its not fooling me she is a blonde trying to get out lol