The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bromley Pageant of Motoring - 27th July 2025

wattwatt

Good Morning Everyone,

Has been some time since i have been on the forum and thought its time I drag myself back to it rather then just the WhatsApp groups and Facebook.

So to make a start to that I have organised a Club Stand for Bromley Pageant of Motoring next year and would be great to get a large presence and have everyone come together. I know its very early in the diary but at least there is ZERO excuses that something is pre-booked or can’t make it, lets get it added to your diaries early and its cheaper if done prior to end of Jan - Get booking and I will add you to the attending list.

Website for the event: https://www.bromleypageant.com

Link to the booking: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bromley-pageant-of-motoring-clubs-tickets-961533932877

Access code for members to book is – MkiVSUpRa25

Pricing: The early bird price is £8 per car (plus booking fee).  Early bird prices end on 31st January 2025 and the price will then be £10 plus booking fee per car. Each pass is valid for 2 adults and 2 children aged 5-15 (under 5’s are free). Your members can also buy additional tickets for passengers using your club access code.  You will be able to continue to add cars to your booking up until the closing date on 16th July 2025 unless space sells out before this date as it did in 2022 and 2023.  If we are getting close to booking limits, we will contact all clubs to advise.

I haven’t arranged any Camping, but if everyone is up for it and fancied making a weekend of it, I’m sure there will be a few of us that will be up for it: Clubs can now book camping from the Saturday afternoon and there will be hot showers and toilets, but no electric hook-up. The price is £15 (plus booking fee) per pitch for 2 adults (children 15 and under are free).  You can also book additional adult camping tickets if required.

Tickets already purchased:

1. Myself

2. Jac Breytenbach @Trix143

3. Mark Cattle @markssupra

4. Michael Butler @Michael Butler

5. Rafal Kowalski @JunkYardSupra

6. Rafal Mrs in 2nd Car

7. Richard Paddock (Trick) @TrickTT

8. Jenni Arneill

9. Chris Arneill

10. Ben Fritz-Gerald @Benjy

Edited by wattwatt