The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parts from auto swap and going single turbo VVT-I plus odds and sods

Peter P

Afternoon All,

So I’m looking to sell on some bits I’ve accumulated after changing the car from tiptronic to manual and also from twin turbo to big single. Also dug out some bits from when the car was repainted as might help someone out if they need a seal etc. All prices are open to sensible offers and buyer needs to collect from Kent or arrange a courier at extra cost. I can probably post smaller bits at a cost but the larger stuff will need collecting. I can take extra photos if needed but hopefully these give you a good idea. All parts are from a late model TT Tiptronic VVTI model. Everything was working fine when removed so should still be fine. If you want to buy a few bits and collect then we can sort a discount as well. Let me know and it’s first come first served. Bank transfer preferred or cash on collection. Any questions let me know. 

Photos are shown further down the post.

1. tiptronic gearbox with torque converter. Still wrapped from SRD but was in good working order when removed to go V161. PROVISIONALLY SOLD

2. VVTi set of 3 used coilpacks. All were working fine before changing when I went single/GTR coilpacks. reduced to £30obo

3. Set of OEM twin turbo’s including manifold. Blades are a bit bent according to Lee/SRD, but worked fine until removed. Apparently SRD see this quite often. I’d probably rebuild personally so priced accordingly. reduced to £100obo

4. SYVECS S7+ VVTI loom. I had SRD make me a new bespoke engine bay loom so don’t need this anymore. Apparently these are quite pricey new so grab a bargain. £200

5. OEM bonnet stay. £10

6. Titanium bonnet stay. reduced to £30

7. Tiptronic shifter with 8-ball style shift knob. reduced to £50obo

8. Auto gearshift surround. One clip broken but still fitted well. SOLD (The Raven)

9. OEM rear view mirror. reduced to  £20 

10. OEM door sills (pair in good used condition). PROVISIONALLY SOLD

11. Garage Whifbitz used 3” first de-cat pipe. reduced to £40 PROVISIONALLY SOLD

12. Garage Whifbitz used 3” second de-cat pipe SOLD (tayr)

13. Chromed bonnet hinges pair never fitted and these were done by Rob Mitchell who sadly doesn’t do this work anymore. reduced to SOLD (214supra)

14. Chrome heater control button covers. New and never fitted. £10

15. OEM fuel hanger assembly and Walbro pump. SOLD (tayr)

16. OEM inner door handle surrounds. £20

17. Chrome battery stay. New/never fitted again a Rob Mitchell job. reduced to £20

18. Complete TT VVTI used engine bay loom. Might be of use to someone. SOLD (blythmrk)

19. OEM power steering reservoir used but complete and replaced with PHR to relocate for single setup. reduced to £20

20. OEM charcoal canister. reduced to £10

21. OEM engine bay battery tray. Relocated battery to boot hence not needed anymore. reduced to £20obo

22. Boot storage unit between suspension strut tops. SOLD (blythmrk)

23. TT VVTI intake pipe with sensor. These aren’t cheap and are specific to the VVTI model. PROVISIONALLY SOLD

24. OEM battery stay bar. £10

25. Re-webbed OEM front seatbelts in red webbing as new with stalks. Running 4 point harnesses now so not needed. These are so nice being original units that were striped, cleaned and rebuilt with new red webbing. I’ll have rears to match as soon as Whifbitz sell me a carbon rear seat delete so buyer can have first refusals for the rears as well to complete the set. SOLD (bluecoupe46)

26. Used door window top outside trims. Fitted new ones when I had the car resprayed but these are fine and in good condition. Reduced to £40obo

27. OEM lower glovebox lid. reduced to £20

28. OEM centre console lid £20

29. OEM engine bay relay cover lids £30 larger one £20 smaller one.

30. Used door seals. Did new seals after the respray but these might help someone out of a bind. reduced to £30obo

31. Air vents and associated vent pipework. Vents £20 each and pipes are £10 a pipe. VENTS SOLD.

32. Facelift used engine mounts. reduced to £20obo

Thanks for looking and PM if you need anything.

Cheers.

Pete 

Edited by Peter P
Updated sold items (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Few bits gone already. Thanks to tayr and blythmrk for their purchases. Still plenty to go so please get in touch or PM me for quick responses. Need to get these sold and reclaim the garage so will listen to sensible offers if needed. I’ve tried to be fair with prices and like the fact I’m helping others complete or fix their cars so let me know if you want anything. 

Have a great day folks.

Morning Folks.

Plenty of parts still available. Need to make space so happy to take offers on these if you want to PM me. Gearbox and turbo’s need to go and need collection given the size/weight so drop me an offer. Worst I’ll do is say no thanks. 

Hope everyone has a good bank holiday weekend.

Cheers.

Pete

1 hour ago, The Raven said:

Is the vvti and normal auto box surrounds the same? 

Id need to spay it regardless but mine has a few broken clips

Hi mate.

Good question. Not sure as I don’t have an auto one to compare it with. Pretty sure they only sell 2 types new so manual and auto, in which case I’d say this would fit yours. Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong. 

Morning All.

Auto gear surround now sold as well (thanks The Raven). 

I’ve dropped some of the prices so please have another look and let me know if you want anything. Need to clear the garage floor so any sensible offers are welcomed. If not I’ll have to try and store what’s left in the roof space which will probably mean it doesn’t see the light of day for years! lol. 

Hoping the buyers so far have been happy with their purchases, I’ve posted a couple of bits so that’s an option at an added cost if needed. Unfortunately the gearbox and turbo’s are a no go for postage as they weigh a tonne. 

PM or leave me a message here and I’ll get back to you.

Have a good day one and all.

Cheers.

Pete

Hey All,

Little bump and further final price reductions. Practically giving the rest of the parts away as need the space. Tiptronic gearbox had oil in as I found out the hard way after it leaked all over the garage floor whilst making room for the new Dart block. Need it gone or it will be scrapped as I’m bored of looking at it. 

Make me offers guys as need the rest gone ASAP. 

Cheers.

Pete

• 1 month later...

Afternoon All.

Couple of parcels being prepped today. Gearbox, 1st decat pipe, intake and air vents all provisionally sold. 

If anyone wants anything left let me know as plan to start shifting the remaining bits into the roof space so won’t be easy to get them down again to sell/post. Will give it a couple of weeks so let me know please folks.

All the best,

Pete

So another parcel due to go out today. Hopefully all buyers so far have been pleased with their purchases. 

All PM’s have been responded to so hope to hear back from those interested in some of the remaining parts. Anyone else please get in touch. 

Many thanks.

Pete

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.