The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are these wheels worth?

GeorgeM2000

I have bought a Supra recently and it has come with a set of 17" Rays TRD T3 Wheels on it and I was looking to sell them.  I have no idea how much they would go for and was wondering if anyone would have a rough estimate on price. 

Looked online and very few go for sale , and none in the UK. 

Thank you.

(The wheels shown on their own  are not mine but he same ones and the ones on the supra are proof that the wheels are on the car)

Screenshot_2024-08-06-22-03-49-663_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

trd_t3_rare_wheel_rim_1584064992_3aea68ea_progressive.jpg

These are old wheels now but were popular in Celica World. You'd probably get a fair bit of interest on a Celica forum. Prices for sets have ranged from US$500 (at auction) to US$3,000 offered for sale so as for their worth, it's think up a number between $500 and $3,000. One torn sticker does hurt the value as you cannot get hold of those and having ones made up may well not survive the first car wash.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, rider said:

These are old wheels now but were popular in Celica World. You'd probably get a fair bit of interest on a Celica forum. Prices for sets have ranged from US$500 (at auction) to US$3,000 offered for sale so as for their worth, it's think up a number between $500 and $3,000. One torn sticker does hurt the value as you cannot get hold of those and having ones made up may well not survive the first car wash.

Ah ok Cheers, as said above the wheels on their own are not mine but a reference picture of the exact same wheels I have. Mine do not have the stickers either and I am going to get some made. Ill see if anyone in the Celica world would be interested.