The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Group buy of allstreet au/junsei plastic skirts and spats

raddys

Hi guys

I'm gathering interest on a group buy of the very nice quality skirts and spats produced by Allstreet Australia. Currently cost is high due to single set postage and import tax but Allstreet have said they will offer a deal on a group buy and obviously combined postage will help alot

Current price for a set is £1060+import tax and £270 postage so you're looking at around the £1550 mark after taxes and postage if you were to buy a set yourself.

I'm not sure what kind of deal they will offer but the higher the numbers the better the deal (hopefully) 

I've already put an interest thread in the whatsapp supra UK chat and so far we have 4 people interested. 

Screenshot_20240717_121212_Instagram.thumb.jpg.1851b004ff29111015040d86a3210af9.jpgScreenshot_20240717_121207_Instagram.thumb.jpg.50df92fe6b3a0cc1adfa60f1320b38e2.jpg

1 hour ago, Probby said:

I'd be interested if they are actually plastic and not bloody fibreglass ... 

There are indeed plastic and exact copy's of oem, one of the lads already has the spats and said they're absolutely spot on

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Names of those currently interested in the group buy, please copy and paste this list if you wish to register your interest...

1. Raddys 

2. James

3. Elliott

4. Josh w

5. Taylor r

6. Probby (spats only)

Edited by raddys (see edit history)

I've got the sideskirts and they're good overall. One thing to note is the stock side skirts have clips riveted on just above the air scoop, but these do not, and they don't come with anything to clip the top of the side skirt to the car, so you'll have to work that out for yourselves.

The edges aren't smooth like the oem skirts, so you might want to sand them down to get a round finish. 

Overall they're good, but if your expecting perfection then you might be disappointed, but either way 10x better than fibreglass or carbon alternatives, and preferable over 2nd hand skirts which are expensive and often cracked and brittle.

3 minutes ago, bluecoupe46 said:

I've got the sideskirts and they're good overall. One thing to note is the stock side skirts have clips riveted on just above the air scoop, but these do not, and they don't come with anything to clip the top of the side skirt to the car, so you'll have to work that out for yourselves.

The edges aren't smooth like the oem skirts, so you might want to sand them down to get a round finish. 

Overall they're good, but if your expecting perfection then you might be disappointed, but either way 10x better than fibreglass or carbon alternatives, and preferable over 2nd hand skirts which are expensive and often cracked and brittle.

Cheers for the info, I didn't realise they didn't have the clips although that shouldn't be an issue for the body shop to stick some clips on with plastic weld etc, have you any pics of your skirts?

Cheers

18 minutes ago, raddys said:

Cheers for the info, I didn't realise they didn't have the clips although that shouldn't be an issue for the body shop to stick some clips on with plastic weld etc, have you any pics of your skirts?

Cheers

Sorry no clear pics of them yet. I've yet to work out a way of securing the top of the skirts properly. I'm away at the moment so won't be able to get any pics for a few days. If someone reminds me I can get some photos and post them on here.

1 hour ago, Probby said:

I reckon 3d print some mounts and bond them to the skirt on the inside 

Good shout, I've got some old oem skirts in the garage, will take some pics of the mounts at some point and see if burna would be interested in making some mounts for the people that buy the skirts

• Like 1

On 7/18/2024 at 5:18 PM, Probby said:

I reckon 3d print some mounts and bond them to the skirt on the inside 

That's exactly my plan, luckily i've got a 3d printer capable of printing abs properly. If i get round to doing it before everyone gets their sideskirts i'll just print a lode off as long as anyone who wants them covers postage plus a couple of quid for the materials and time to post.

Same as you though Probby, depends if i make the time to do it soon 😅

Edited by bluecoupe46 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.