The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best Ridox replica kit? Grams, Garage Whifbitz

Hi there. I'm planing to do put some  Ridox replica parts on my 1994 Supra. I want front a Ridox bumper with splitter, and side skirts extensions. I've checked on Garage Whifbitz, but Grams style seems a better option as prices are lower.

What do you guys think about Grams? I live in Romania so I can't just see them before I buy them.

What other better options are there?

IMG_20190514_121757_903.jpg

1 hour ago, TheTurtleshead said:

My one experience with a Grams ridox kit is that it was utter shite for fitment. 

Same here.  Brought the Grams Ridox front wings years ago and the fitment was so bad that the bodyshop refused to fit them. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, meister_raul said:

Can you give more details? And pics maybe?

No pics but I had to cut the front bumper and side skirts to pieces and re-glass back together to make them even remotely fit. 

In short don't do it. Spend more money and buy one that fits better. Buying the cheap shit one will either cost you more overall for a bodyshop to re-work, or it'll cost you a lot of time and a shitload of itchy mess if you do it yourself.

• Like 2

The bodyshop said my kit fit extremly well, It was a ShineAuto kit from Whifbitz. However i think the ridox kit they sell now is not ShineAuto parts perhaps you can ask them if they can still source them.

12 hours ago, Ric said:

The bodyshop said my kit fit extremly well, It was a ShineAuto kit from Whifbitz. However i think the ridox kit they sell now is not ShineAuto parts perhaps you can ask them if they can still source them.

Thank you, I've sent them an email. I really love your Supra, just saw your whole built. You made me consider a Ridox bumper with the small lip