The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Insurance Quote

Red Supra 94

Anyone know where to get a quote on a 1994 Supra. Every company not quoting. They say it 30 year old and vintage but don’t quote for Supra’s. Tried non vintage insurance, regular car type insurance and they still not quote as say it to old!!

5 hours ago, Guigsy said:

adrian flux. and "safely insured" will insure it. was with safely previously and just switched to adrian flux.

your every day insurance companys are useless.

Interesting ref your mention of Safely Insured. I tried them last July and they said no to any Supra due to age, parts availability and the increasing value of our cars.

Adrian Flux would accept my Supe though.

14 hours ago, SupraAyf said:

Interesting ref your mention of Safely Insured. I tried them last July and they said no to any Supra due to age, parts availability and the increasing value of our cars.

Adrian Flux would accept my Supe though.

maybe because i have been insured with them for a number of years.  maybe if i need to go back they wont.  adrian flux more than happy though.  and offer agreed value without having to try and force it out of them. gotta submit pictures and things. but some insurance companies wont even offer it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Guigsy said:

maybe because i have been insured with them for a number of years.  maybe if i need to go back they wont.  adrian flux more than happy though.  and offer agreed value without having to try and force it out of them. gotta submit pictures and things. but some insurance companies wont even offer it.

That explains it sir but it shows how the insurance companies see our cars these days. In the case of the OP he'll be living with even more challenging circumstances due to the nature of NI insurance parameters.

Funny example: I went to Hagerty last year but they would only insure the Supra for garage storage but not for road use........crazy times!