The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD RSP Heritage No.1.

Chingy

2 hours ago, bradleyh_15 said:

Finally had the chance to have a proper read of thi. Fantastic build and obviously fantastic work by Lee and the team at SRD 👌 can’t wait to see it in the flesh and will be interested to hear your thoughts on which you prefer this one and your old do-luck 

Thanks mate for taking the time to have a good read…appreciate it. It’s been a nice build this one and enjoyable as a little different with not the normal challenges you come across in a power build.

Can’t wait to take Jett for a drive… the Do-Luck will always be a special car for me as started me on my supra journey but always wanted a bone stock car and this one is a little special 👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chingy said:

Thanks mate for taking the time to have a good read…appreciate it. It’s been a nice build this one and enjoyable as a little different with not the normal challenges you come across in a power build.

Can’t wait to take Jett for a drive… the Do-Luck will always be a special car for me as started me on my supra journey but always wanted a bone stock car and this one is a little special 👍

Good to hear it’s brought you so much enjoyment without even driven it yet 😃 

glad you aren’t having any challenges with it either and the do-luck was a special car and I’m glad I got to see it on a few occasions. Keep up the good work and I will look forward to more updates

• Like 1

Yes, that looks really good and very cool colour, active spoiler, I would also like to have, but then I would have to remove the large charge air cooler.                                               it is reported that the OEM intercooler can withstand up to 400 hp, what do you think?                 

On 4/28/2022 at 8:05 PM, Dieter said:

Yes, that looks really good and very cool colour, active spoiler, I would also like to have, but then I would have to remove the large charge air cooler.                                               it is reported that the OEM intercooler can withstand up to 400 hp, what do you think?                 

Appreciated… getting there. Couple of challenges with the colour but chuffed with the active spoiler.

Just running stock on the side mount… not even BPU. Not sure of power levels these can accommodate but seen people run BPU mods on them. Neat design.

On 4/29/2022 at 8:19 AM, wile e coyote said:

amazing mate

Thanks bud. Looking forward to seeing it next to yours both done 😍

35 minutes ago, Chingy said:

Appreciated… getting there. Couple of challenges with the colour but chuffed with the active spoiler.

Just running stock on the side mount… not even BPU. Not sure of power levels these can accommodate but seen people run BPU mods on them. Neat design.

Thanks bud. Looking forward to seeing it next to yours both done 😍

That be awesome 

On 4/28/2022 at 8:05 PM, Dieter said:

Yes stock intercooler is well made and can handle that power

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mwilkinson said:

Another Paul Cheshire overhaul by the looks of it?

Indeed sir… best in the business. 

3 hours ago, Tyson said:

That box looks like a work of art!

Thank you mate, perfect to match the SRD engine..The car as it comes together I really think it’s going to be something a little special this one. 

C19175D6-86DF-4282-98B6-7CF79C1D0B99.jpeg

767515BF-2C11-4B37-8E67-50C0DEEF05A5.jpeg

61D363BB-78D4-489D-88FB-BCEE4D8013A1.jpeg

Edited by Chingy (see edit history)
  • Like 4