The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WANTED Small case LSD complete diff

JamieP

Jamie, I have a small case NA ratio/flange TRD lsd diff, it has odd driveshaft flanges (possibly larger diff/driveshaft sizes) so you'd need the ones from your current diff to swap in.

Had visions of swapping it into my Auto TT, but would need to swap the flange (I have a TT one) and then the ratio will be a bit short, and I've had the car years with the open diff and haven't minded enough to be bothered to do all that yet, I know you er (ab)use it! 😄

1132444022_DiffTRD.jpg.76e5ed80020326d31d4b3e5468c0a228.jpg

Diff TRD2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 1:57 PM, Scooter said:

Jamie, I have a small case NA ratio/flange TRD lsd diff, it has odd driveshaft flanges (possibly larger diff/driveshaft sizes) so you'd need the ones from your current diff to swap in.

Had visions of swapping it into my Auto TT, but would need to swap the flange (I have a TT one) and then the ratio will be a bit short, and I've had the car years with the open diff and haven't minded enough to be bothered to do all that yet, I know you er (ab)use it! 😄

1132444022_DiffTRD.jpg.76e5ed80020326d31d4b3e5468c0a228.jpg

Diff TRD2.jpg

Can the crown wheel be swapped from a tt auto small case to this, retaining your ratio's? Or take the lsd and fit it to the auto tt casing? Same thing really.

Edited by fastphil666 (see edit history)

Yeah, there are various options as like you say they are all small cases and so will swap around/can be rebuilt.......I just never seem to get the urge to do it, I have a bit of car disinterest at present......hopefully just a passing phase!  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.