The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA Power!

Fitz

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself, Just Gav and Cadburys Purple had a little debate about this a while back. Gethin (cadburys) thought about individual throttle bodies, uprated cams etc. The reasults would be quite good but we came to the conclusion that for the gain it would be too expensive. No idea how much though TBH, it would be nice to know the price and see the outcome. If anyone has some spare cash they should be the guiney pig;)

I suppose if you're good with a spanner you could save a good chunck by doing it yourself:)

can u bpu the n/a, surely a full decat, sparks, and induction kit is a basic performance upgrade for the n/a. only askin because theres a reg plate i want to buy but didnt want to look like one of those gimps that put a gti sticker on a 1.3 golf....

Mate that would be great but I dont think I'll be going that way:( It'll be up the M6 etc. The route planner takes me along the M/A74(?) but I think we'll turn off before then and take the cost road from Dumfries:cool:

Cheers mate I'll try:) Im just waiting for the right moment to give the car a clean. It isn't staying dry for more than an hour or two. Then I have to drive it so it gets filthy. Im looking at very late friday night or early saturday morning:rolleyes: I cant take her for a little road trip looking dirty now can I:cool:

I pushed the boat out and washed and polished her earlier this evening:) She wont be going anywhere tomorrow so even if it does rain she should stay pretty tidy. Though it looks like heavy rain for the drive to Ayr on saturday so that'll be just perfect:taped:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.