The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA Power!

Fitz

Im doing everything myself except mapping so yea, cheaper then na-tt & na-t but not quite na-na :p

I cannot answer you on the Emanage auto thing.... no idea.

Nos, will be wet of cause, using a progressive controller. I will start at 75 and work upto 150 if all runs well. This project will make my car fly off the starting line, I mean... a 5 speed has shorter gears which are perfect on the drag strip and there is no turbo lag or hesitation.. just pure engine power :)

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds interesting Dazzi. I'd be interested in your results without NOS, since I want to take part in the sprint series I'm not allowed to use that. :)

I think a manifold of some sort and a sports exhaust with rear cat is on the cards, need to keep it reasonably quiet!

Just looked on the Blitz web site and its a 2 piece system which would lead me to think you could fit from the 2nd cat possition. But if I were you I would give Nic a shout as he will give you a definative answer, or failing that Gaz Walker. Nic would be 1st up though IMO:)

Thats why I said "maybe":d Certainly look at the suspension and brakes though. If you can sort the suspension out the differance will be huge. Its a big car to throw around corners, so improve that and times will plummet:)

How far have you gone with weight saving Alex? I remember the interior was pretty well gone when I saw you at supra pod. Have you taken the dash out and door cards though? Also by-pas the heater matrix and remove that, air con can go too (obviously need a differant cam belt if you do that). Spoiler can go too. Not really sure on other things without splashing quite a bit of cash for Carbon Fibre panels

One other thing mate. Why not speak to Chris Wilson or even Paul Whiffin, with his Time Attack experiane? Tell them your budget and ask them for their advice on what they would do with in that budget. Explain to them that you cant afford to throw masses of cash at the project and dont intend to sell up for something with more power etc and that you want to get the most you can from the car with regards to track days:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.