The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA Power!

Fitz

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that urgent mate. I can get a lift to work for the next couple of week. Really appreciate it but don't loose sleep over it, sure theres plenty more out there somewhere if you need to keep yours. I could even weld it like that guy said in my post :)

No probs mate. Im, hopefully, putting my bumper on and fixing the blowing from the manifold on sunday so I'll see if its about.:)

I was meant to be having the seats done tomorrow, guess what though. Not ready. Wednesday now. To be fair the guy im dealing with is very good but the engineers keep letting him down:taped:

:D I almost did get a Do-Luck but because she's a daily driver and due to some of the roads/tracks out in the sticks I have to go on with work I decided against it. So I was just about to get the Ridox which I love when someone suggested Stillen and Pete, whos just down the road from me had one for sale:)

So thats what I got. Mainly for the strengh of it being Urethane and my record of breaking bumpers. I do like the look of it too, just hope it goes with the VS skirts cause I cant change them, being blend cost would be too much.

I've got my car back, going to take a little while to get used to the clutch - just got used to the damn Mazda and it's stupidly high biting point. I've been told my diff is either welded, extremely tight, or broken - in other words, drift ready! :D

Picked up a Lid from Silverstone, £80 for a very basic 'Club' open face thing. The guy was very unhappy about me buying it, wanted to sell me a £600 full on helmet (I wish I had the money spare).

So after spending all that money, I managed to save some on the way home. A little 'test' told me my limiter has been removed, so that's £100 I don't need to spend!

Good stuff mate:) All ready for saturday then:)

I have some good news myself. My seats are in:ecstatic: Not as straight forward as it should have been because, from what I could tell, the engineers has sent over the old style subframes which are cack instead of the new ones which are based on the bride frames. I heard the MD given them a right bollocking:D Eitherway, the frames were modified and all fits now, though the forward/back mechinism is very tight but Im not bothered much about that. And the bumper is being picked up tonight and should be fitted tomorrow night:)

Pictures and a little write up will probably be put into supra chat before the weekend if its all done and she is shiney:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.