The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA Power!

Fitz

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only parked cars by us will be young couples trying to get away. But when a supra, skyling and silvia come tearing past from out of nowhere I think they get put off:D

You getting some new wheels Daz, I see yours are up for sale/gauging interest.

Well, sort of. Taking her to CW for some braided brake hoses and a geo set up. Everything else is just cosmetic stuff. Oh and I need to change the fan belt pully (I think?) as that seems to be the rattle.

2 supes and niether ready Alex, you're going to be busy over the winter. All good fun though mate:)

Finally getting something done:) Getting the seats fitted a week today:cool:

Ive also been quoted £470 to have my roof, rear bumper passenger side skirt and bonnet resprayed. I think thats pretty good:) The car will look as good as new then:) It'll probably cost the same again to have the cracked skirt fixed and blended back in though.

The guy who was doing my bumper hasn't even started yet so he said if I need it urgantly take it somewhere else, or he'll do it when he can:taped: The guy who is doing the other work cant do it before Japshow so I have one other option to have it done in time for that. Hopefully, I should know by the end of the weekend. If not it'll all be done in the middle of next month.

Sorry for moaning again towards the end of the post:d

That's a damn nice quote Adam, I was quoted ~£300 just to do the roof panel on my Aerotop!

Aerotop is 'ready', but I just don't want to take it on the track. :p I should be able to get brakes finished today, clutch change in good time, and fluid changes before the track day - rest will have to wait after. :)

Good to see you're hard at work then Alex.:)

Sorry Daz, cant help you mate but I'd be intersted to know too.

And good news about my bumper, as long as I can get it from the other guy I can take it to another fella and get it done this week before Japshow:) Not holding my breath though considering the luck Ive had so far with it:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.