The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brad’s SRD big build supra

bradleyh_15

5 hours ago, Peter P said:

Morning Brad. 

Exciting news indeed. I’ll be following this closely as plan to go the Dart build route myself hopefully early next year. Looking forward to seeing how it goes and what you achieve with it mate. Glad you managed to sell your old engine and best of luck with the new one SRD will no doubt build to perfection. 

I’m sure Greg will love the engine and I just had this guy on my shoulder for 4 hours when I went to get the gearbox from Paul persuading me the whole time so think that’s what pushed me over the edge. Then I get a message saying someone is interested in my engine if I want to sell and go dart block so the stars aligned 😅 

can’t wait to see what SRD do with it and then to finally have the car running again 😍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! As you spotted on my build thread I’ve paid for my Dart block as well now. Won’t be building mine for a bit, but at least the block is ready when the time comes. Be keen to follow and see your progress mate. Keep the updates coming and look forward to seeing this when it’s all done. 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2024 at 7:46 AM, Peter P said:

Nice! As you spotted on my build thread I’ve paid for my Dart block as well now. Won’t be building mine for a bit, but at least the block is ready when the time comes. Be keen to follow and see your progress mate. Keep the updates coming and look forward to seeing this when it’s all done. 

Good to see some people in the uk checking these out. What’s your new power goal? As soon as I get any progress pictures they will be up that’s for sure. 

• Like 1

Saw this. Ash is practically salivating! lol. Does look superb though mate. What’s the plan Brad? Are the guys cracking on with the build now? Have you decided on a turbo yet to compliment the new engine as know you were looking to sell your old one. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Peter P said:

Saw this. Ash is practically salivating! lol. Does look superb though mate. What’s the plan Brad? Are the guys cracking on with the build now? Have you decided on a turbo yet to compliment the new engine as know you were looking to sell your old one. 

They are cracking on with the build yes. My old turbo hasn’t sold yet and that’s stalling me making a choice on a new turbo as would ideally like to sell it then buy another but if needs must I’ll buy another but I’m not made of money 😅 but yes I absolutely can’t wait to see it all done and finally have my car on the road

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2024 at 12:52 PM, bradleyh_15 said:

I’m sure Greg will love the engine and I just had this guy on my shoulder for 4 hours when I went to get the gearbox from Paul persuading me the whole time so think that’s what pushed me over the edge. Then I get a message saying someone is interested in my engine if I want to sell and go dart block so the stars aligned 😅 

can’t wait to see what SRD do with it and then to finally have the car running again 😍

Shut up that was the best 4 hours of your life !!!

• Haha 1