The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quick reminder about jap night at ace cafe

lui

Mods can we lock this thread now please?

Cant see why this thread should be locked at all.......

If people want to be FOOLS and jump the gun and shoot poor Lui down in public, the so be it.

we've all made mistakes and carry on making mistakes....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be pretty dissappointed in Lui if he were to take the comments on an online forum from people who:

- WERE NOT THERE TO WITNESS IT

- AND DONT KNOW HIM

Seriously......

he is more than welcome to unsubscribe from the thread...(assuming that he is subscribed and has seen any of the posts on here)

I'm not one to rub salt in peoples wounds, hit a man while his down, whats the point? I'm sure he's learnt his lesson, his insurance company will have him over a barrel at renewal, surely there's no need for fellow Supra owners to tear the arse out of him too.

Anyway as i asked in my only other post on this topic i take it the bloke i spoke to at Santa Pod who said he had a Top Secret carbon bonnet like mine was the guy in question??? Im pretty sure he said he stacked it at Ace. He seemed like a sound bloke and not a baseball cap weilding boyracer id expected from comments read in this thread.

Ive driven past there (on A406) many times and heard how popular a cruise/meet night it was. Some of the bikers at work had told me if i were gonna go down there you have to get there early or you'll have nowhere to park, is that right?

I feel sorry for this guy, from what little of the Ace i can see from the A406 cant imagine he'd be hitting 100 round there that easily, like turner said if he'd run his car at the pod he'd be running 9's all day!

Although feeling sorry for the guy the "Cronicles Of The Cafe" ive heard in this thread has made me at little aprehensive about ever goin down there cos i'd be worried bout my car, maybe some of the guy's that actually drive down there can reassure it still a worthwhile place to visit on a Jap Cruise night.

You can tell that Lui was really enthusiastic about his new Supra from the first post in this thread, and we all know that enthusiasm and goading from others can lead to mistakes. Yeah Lui made a mistake, which unfortunately was in such a public place, and I'm really sorry that Lui has been shot down in such a public manner on here. The fact that this thread resurfaces every other day can't help the poor lad.

In my humble opinion I think this thread should now be locked so that we can all carry on with our lives, and not push a new member away. We've all learned from Lui's error of judgement (none more so than Lui himself) let's leave it at that, and hopefully he'll come back and benefit from the community.

that's my

Mike

Mods can we lock this thread now please?

ON A LIGHTER NOTE AND TO TRY AND INJECT A LITTLE HUMOUR INTO THIS HORRIBLE THREAD AND SOME BAD LUCK

for Lui...

Hey Lui I know you wanted to lose that stick - on front n/plate

but surely there was a cheaper way... LOL!!

Welcome back mate,

hope she's back up and running for Nov Ace Cafe meet