The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quick reminder about jap night at ace cafe

lui

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chris and costas, got a little clip, or when we left, bloody hell those cars are fast. got so excited in the middle of filming i almost dropped the camera.

Id love to see it... I never saw my car on video before :blush:

Are you able to post up video clips at all ?? :drool:

yeah no problem, pm me your email and once i've uploaded it, i'll send it to you, link or something. excuse my language in it though :p as i say got a wee bit over excited :ecstatic: wanted to go onto fast lane so all three side by side, but just then a car was there :(

yeah no problem, pm me your email and once i've uploaded it, i'll send it to you, link or something. excuse my language in it though :p as i say got a wee bit over excited :ecstatic: wanted to go onto fast lane so all three side by side, but just then a car was there :(

Yea the little Golf that tried to race me... :no: Quite funny really :devil:

my email is chriswebley AT hotmail.com

its 17mb but the clip is only 30secs. am uploading it onto yousendit.com now, will send to your emails.

also you need to download it within 7days after upload or 20 max downloads (whichever comes first). unless its changed since the last time i used it

dont worry, its a direct email to you only, and james now, unless he downloads it 20 times, im sure you will get it first :p

James likes to do EVERYTHING BIG.. As you can tell by his Boeing endorsed car :eyebrows:

I think he has been taking my Signature a bit to seriously :rolleyes: :nyah: