The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quick reminder about jap night at ace cafe

lui

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probally see you there, WKDTIME will probally be there with his sup, althou mine is a currently at GNV getting some work done.

What colour is your sup? will you be parked inside the main carpark?

Ray

I dont think Ill be able to make it unless I dont take my car to GVN

They are due to get it tomorrow...

I could take it wed get it back thursday I guess ? :help:

Chris it's simple... you WILL take on weds. Im sure they wont mind changing schedule for you since you so chummy and friendly with them ;)

hey Nuttynutz!

im fine thanks, aint chatted to you in a while, where u been hiding...?

ohh yea looks like my car is gona be on the road soon! after ages! :D gVn have it now so yes it will be fixed.... soon. :yes: Cant wait.

will you be in your white sup?

Ray

should be able to make this.

Ray mate, how you doing? aint heard form you in ages. hows the motor getting along now, well guess it must be almost sorted now since its in gnv? anyway, probably catch up with you tomorrow.

hey Nuttynutz!

im fine thanks, aint chatted to you in a while, where u been hiding...?

ohh yea looks like my car is gona be on the road soon! after ages! :D gVn have it now so yes it will be fixed.... soon. :yes: Cant wait.

will you be in your white sup?

Ray

my msn always on, just im always put on busy or away. hlaf the time im actually there.

yup will be in white supe but dunno what time i get there though.

I take it, it was lui ? Seeing as he has a silver supra with a carbon bonnet

I dont care, I live in Cambridge, and hardly ever go down there.... Whoever it was is a prize cunt though, hopefully, he wont be able to afford to get a decent car next time, he doesnt deserve one wanker .....

I take it, it was lui ? Seeing as he has a silver supra with a carbon bonnet

I dont care, I live in Cambridge, and hardly ever go down there.... Whoever it was is a prize cunt though, hopefully, he wont be able to afford to get a decent car next time, he doesnt deserve one wanker .....

Thats what I heard.. Any way, Im sure he is feeling pretty terrible right now about the whole thing so calling him a C**t is hardly helpfull.

Take it easy...

Did you find out on another forum ?

Thats what I heard.. Any way, Im sure he is feeling pretty terrible right now about the whole thing so calling him a C**t is hardly helpfull.

Take it easy...

Did you find out on another forum ?

Nope, I have a load of mates that go down there, and was going to be there myself if I could have finished work earlier. and would have probably been parked out on the road. I was called at about 11:30pm last night telling me about it..

And maybe calling him a c**t is harsh in your opinion, but I can tell you now, if it was my car he crashed into, he wouldnt be able to EVER drive a car again.... Also, if he had (god forbid) killed anyone, and it was someone I knew, he certainly wouldnt be around to regret his actions...

I'm all for a bit of fun, and do speed over the speed limits, but when its NOT dangerous, not down a 30mph road, on a very busy evening, when people are walking around looking at cars etc. It was completely irresponsible to drive like a twat, and now, 3 people dont have the use of their cars.... IMHO, he should feel more than terrible.... He should loose his licence! along with the other minority of idiots that drive irresponsibly down there!!!

Rant over, I am just glad that no one was hurt, and I am glad he stuffed his car, just a shame that he wrecked 2 other cars too.

ewizzy, chill dude, im sure lui knows his mistake, and doesnt need pointing to anymore. as you say glad no one was hurt.

although this is my second time there. the first time i went, 2years ago, i remember seeing an idiot drifting left and right, on that narrow road. always made me wonder how dangerous it is. even ray mentioned at the begining of thread how a girl got knocked over last month.

james, my bro was wondering, since you like the supe in white, and he likes the supe in black want to swap :p

chris and costas, got a little clip, or when we left, bloody hell those cars are fast. got so excited in the middle of filming i almost dropped the camera.