The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Postage from USA

Dnk

Why do business's charge crazy fees for postage from the USA to the UK ?

I can't find the chrome trim in the size i want here, i need 7/16" wide but have found it in

the states.

I just want a sample to look at and see if its up to the job.

I can buy 1 ft of it for $3.49 but then they want $50.50 for shipping :blink:

I can send a large letter to the USA for under £10 35.3cm long x 25cm wide x 2.5cm thick !!!

FEDEX , only made 1 billion dollars , and their CEO has seen the jet that the DHL CEO has ordered - he wants one as well because he has loads of golf tournaments to go to coming up , he hasn't heard about the kids pony yet ,so there is some hope

I've never done it before but I'm sure there's a service that you can deliver items to within the US and they will then post it on to you. It's for companies that refuse to post outside the US but taking that approach may save some money?

I've never done it before but I'm sure there's a service that you can deliver items to within the US and they will then post it on to you. It's for companies that refuse to post outside the US but taking that approach may save some money?

I've found a few of those and the first wasn't any cheaper and you got a monthly membership fee but

still looking

We use a thing in Ireland called addressPal, it gives you a virtual address in the US, so for example this would probably be Free shipping within the US. Have it sent to your addressPal virtual address (an AnPost location) they will then ship it to me here in Ireland for about 10 euro.

I might be able to help if you get stuck, I could get it over with one of my orders but they may charge a handling fee.

Send me a pm with the details if you want

Cheers Lee appreciate that, if i can't sort it by other means i'll be in touch