The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complete TRD Cluster Pre Facelift

P_Bazz

You need to get to Specsavers. The colour is faded (bleached) from years of sunlight, they look nothing like Stu Hagens replica faces.

Well after you have dryed your eyes!! it’s more about the fuel and temp gauge as I don’t think that they came with that but I did say I may be wrong

Well after you have dryed your eyes!! it’s more about the fuel and temp gauge as I don’t think that they came with that but I did say I may be wrong

If your poor attempt at insults were in the slightest bit coherent and unfathomable I might consider a retort. Until then I will just pity you.

As someone who bemoans his for sale threads getting trampled on by “people who don’t know what they are talking about” or “people who should go away and look at the new pricing structure of second hand parts” you are doing a fine job of emulating those you so despise.

Take a leaf out of your own book. Go away and use the search function before commenting, so when you do, it is with some knowledge and not just a uneducated stab in the dark.

Oh i’m sorry, I forgot. You’re Spanglish.

I don't see the issue. If he wanted to sell it for that price that's his business. No one is forcing you to buy. As with everything else in life.

Bunch of whiners...

/QUOTE]

I agree. I sent the one I had for £120

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.