The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complete TRD Cluster Pre Facelift

P_Bazz

For sale a complete TRD pre-facelift cluster. The glass has been replaced with a brand new Denso unit recently and is immaculate. These are getting harder to find especially with the temp and fuel gauge.

Sold pending payment.

attachment.php?attachmentid=226164&stc=1&d=1521802475

attachment.php?attachmentid=226165&stc=1&d=1521802475

attachment.php?attachmentid=226166&stc=1&d=1521802475

attachment.php?attachmentid=226167&stc=1&d=1521802475

....and without anything to compare it too £1900 seemed like a good starting point?!

Obviously not resulting in the 4 comments in the following 10 minutes after starting the thread hence me changing the price and selling it directly after!

Seems I got the price wrong, could not find any units for sale at the moment to compare with except in the US. Thanks for the heads up guys.

You should leave the price in the sale ad, even though you have sold it.

Then if anyone else is looking at selling one in the near future, they don’t also struggle on what to price it at. As they will have your advert to compare it with :D ;) :thumbs:

You should leave the price in the sale ad, even though you have sold it.

Then if anyone else is looking at selling one in the near future, they don’t also struggle on what to price it at. As they will have your advert to compare it with :D ;) :thumbs:

People have been saying That for all ads for years. But no one ever does!!

No idea why.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on these but were these a complete unit from Trd/toyota or are these TRD dials and recalibrated oem clusters?

They are separate units installed in a OEM housing but they all have their own mechanical/electrical units. Possibly very similar to the OEM units but adapted to the different speed readings and the tacho that starts and finishes at another point on the dial.

To everyone asking for the selling price, I will post the selling price back online when it's a 100% confirmed sale (still pending payment at the moment). Easier for everyone, didn't even know it was forum rules to leave it. Did have a quick glance at the rules years ago when I joined the forum but as most people delete it I did the same.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.