The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car recommendations

gavin.starr

The missus and I have been together now for just over 11 years, and have for the last 6 months been trying for a baby, so now we have the first meeting with the mid wife coming up. :D.

Now we have 2 cars which are a Corolla T Sport, which is my daily car, and a Ford Fiesta 1.6 Zetec S (2007 model), Both cars a three doors, so they aren't going to be the most practical for getting baby seats in an out of the back of. For me the corolla can stay as apart from only having 3 doors, its actually quite useful as its the largest boot I've come across in a hatchback before we bought a two seater sofa from Argos and it went straight in boot with the seats down.

I'm looking to replace the Fiesta with something else.

My budget would be around £4k with the sale of the Fiesta at hopefully around £2k my total would be around £6k give or take.

I don't want anything huge as its mainly going to be the car for the missus, but then i don't want anything too boring as I'm going to be driving it at some point too. There hasn't been that much that has jumped out at me really in terms of fun a practicality so i have come here to see what you guys would recommend.

Gav

I must admit I have been looking at the Skoda Fabia 1.4 TSI's they look pretty cool and have a bit of poke to back them up.

So its looking like one of these may be on the cards.

I don't think you will be disappointed good on fuel too! Try and get a well spec'd one if possible they are so much nicer especially with a black roof etc.