The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BREAKING 2001 2JZ-GTE VVTI V161 single turbo

JackyBoi

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coilovers still available?

What was wrong with the engine in the end?

They're staying with the shell for now mate. And you can read the issues with it at the start of my first post

Price on bare shell ???

Will let people know about the shell once I've finished stripping it (have around 10 people interested FYI)

how much for P/S Pump and fuel tank please?

PM me

Just wanna say thank you for preparing all the parts for me.

Not a problem :)

Hi mate is the engine still avaliable?

Afraid not

Some more photos of gearbox kit (clutch and propshaft)

TRD MKIV Supra engine mounts x2: SOLD

2JZ-GTE VVTi coil pack set - used, in great working condition: £200

Whifbitz carbon fibre 2JZ spark plug cover - has been adapted to fit -12AN breathers, see 3rd picture: SOLD

Is anyone picking up parts from Jack who lives midlands or anywhere north to Jack? I have a couple of things i wouldn't mind collected at the same time - i'm looking at cutting down my drive a bit.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Anyone?

Just a note to anyone who has bought parts off me via shipping, everything was sent off to their respective buyer yesterday so be assured they're on their way :)

As for parts left, I still have the shell, gearbox conversion kit and wheels, along with a few random things. I've started listing on Facebook etc and have a lot of interest in the shell and gearbox so if you messaged me about it previously (sorry I can't scroll through 250+ PM's) then message me ASAP to secure your purchase. So far no deposits have been taken but there are lots of people viewing very soon!

- Jack

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170507/0f63b2be8cf5df70b6e9e950319240f5.jpg

Do you have this bit left over in good condition? RHS

Cheers

Pro

I'm afraid they're both sold mate

Hey mate, could you let me know about the front bumper situation.

IIRC the last I heard from you was that you were looking at courier quotes, but nothing further. Someone came to collect some bits yesterday, they made a cash offer on the bumper and as I hadn't taken any deposit for it I let him take it. Sorry dude

lol I think you need to re-read your pm's, as you told me to hold off payment whilst you packaged it up. I had a delivery quote in minutes.

But hey ho, you live and learn.

lol I think you need to re-read your pm's, as you told me to hold off payment whilst you packaged it up. I had a delivery quote in minutes.

But hey ho, you live and learn.

The last PM I have from you clearly said that you'd go and get delivery quotes, but you never messaged me after that! Either way, sorry for the inconvenience

• 2 weeks later...

Everything now sold except:

Rolling shell (video available & viewings welcome)

Recaro drivers seat + rails

Passenger JDM seat + rails

4" custom made exhaust - has some slight rusting on the welds

Toyota MLS exhaust gasket

OEM spare wheel

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.