The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Built Short Block & VVTI Head fully ported & polished - cams for sale 1,100 GBP

Brazil

HI, Any chance that this has a Facelift Clock Spring With the wiring for Cruise Control? If so I'm willing to swap with my Facelift one and send some pennies your way.

The new owner of the rolling shell wouldn't require this clock spring unless they wanted flappy paddles.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI, Any chance that this has a Facelift Clock Spring With the wiring for Cruise Control? If so I'm willing to swap with my Facelift one and send some pennies your way.

The new owner of the rolling shell wouldn't require this clock spring unless they wanted flappy paddles.

No sorry there's no cruise control and I am not touching the interior car is being sold rolling chassis with complete interior.

Is the Battery to boot kit the SRD one?

Cheers

Yes it is SRD

Do you have the Do Luck tension bar for the floor you know that runs behind the drivers and passenger seats across the car?

/QUOTE]

No the only places I've seen the Do Luck Tension floor bar is group buys on supraforums.com

PM sent

Thank you for buying the Syvecs Kit.

Does the nitrous come complete with bottle fitting brackets etc? Essentially ready to go straight on?

Yes complete Kit it also has additional AN T's fitting so Nitrous comes either side of the bottom of the front bumper pointing up.

I never got a reply re the tension kit mate? Awaiting pics

Sorry for not replying earlier, but a fellow member has committed to buying the rolling chassis with full interior and the tension kit.

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent

Never received any PM buddy

Sorry for not replying earlier, but a fellow member has committed to buying the rolling chassis with full interior and the tension kit.

- - - Updated - - -

Resent the PM mate. I think from reading above that the bucket seats have sold anyway?

- - - Updated - - -[/

Does the purchase of the shell include the seats or are they still available?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.