Built Short Block & VVTI Head fully ported & polished - cams for sale 1,100 GBP

Brazil

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I'm getting that p500 error.

Because ba$tard photobucket has broken all links to all pictures worldwide unless you pay the $39.99 a month!

Forums, eBay etc are gonna be $#@! for a while...

Can't see as the pic error but do you have OEM front or sides?

I hope photobucket crash and burns now, how greedy of them to want to do that! Anyhow I have attached images below of the spreadsheet, there's some parts being negotiated on PM so don't risk it get in touch and complete purchase quickly

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219812[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219813[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219814[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

I'm after rear lights, lower arm wishbone both sides, time clock.

Pm

Hi I think the shell was sold complete I.e. With suspension and interior so lights and clock (facelift I presume you need) probably sold!

But it may help if you state front or rear lower wishbones.

Hi I think the shell was sold complete I.e. With suspension and interior so lights and clock (facelift I presume you need) probably sold!

But it may help if you state front or rear lower wishbones.

Thanks buddy indeed shell was sold.

Just noticed yours is a facelift car !

Yes it will and my turbo kit is very special as it comes with a brand new custom 3.5'' down pipe, chromed hard line from turbo direct to FMIC and a hybrid polished HKS T04Z turbo with light weight impeller freshly re calibrated & services. The mapper told me the car was very fast when he tuned it.

• 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.