The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Built Short Block & VVTI Head fully ported & polished - cams for sale 1,100 GBP

Brazil

Ladies and Gentleman,

I am breaking my Supra and below is a full list of parts available to purchase, there is no dibs so first come first served basis.

On the more expensive parts I may be able to negotiate a none-refundable deposit of 40% though part will not leave SRD till full payment is made.

Car is J-Spec 2JZ-GTE VVTI 2000 Built with 75k Miles on Chassis Gear box is 6 speed V161 in perfect working condition.

All parts are not including delivery - Car and parts is with SRD Tunning and most parts are dismantled and ready to ship.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219809[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219810[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219811[/ATTACH]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows your drivers side door card looking buddy? I'm after a good one :) Or are you leaving it in the rolling shell?

Also interested in the optima battery, greddy gearknob? carbon cooling panel.

Sorry to see this thread too :(

Wow, £38,069 if it all goes at the asking price!

I can see why people break nice cars now :-)

Good luck with the sale

Wow is the cost of the parts that it cost me new plus labor! then you get a massive wow 100k GBP

how much for injector kit mate ?

HKS Fueling System

Twin Fuel Pump on OEM

Fuel Hanger - HKS Chromed Fuel Rail - FPR

Fuel Lines - SRD Fuel Cooler - 1000cc HKS Denso

Fuel Injectors

Injectors were flow tested 1000 miles ago and it all passed with excellent efficiency Price new for this kit looking at 3500 my price 1,500 GBP.

how much for injector kit mate ?

Hi bud,

My fuel kit has been split, the pumps and braided lines are staying with the rolling chassis.

Therefore what I have for sale is HKS chromed fuel rail, FPR, SRD Fuel Cooler, and HKS Denso 1000cc Injectors available. My price 800 GBP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.