The big bitching thread

Parry_10

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can somebody give me the lowdown on why Ben Newell seems to have pissed so many people off I must have missed something I remember years ago he was always on here then he had trouble with Hodge then he was asking for his profile to be removed.

What actually happened ?

I seem to be getting an impression he Exaggerates Wealth but whenever I ask people have a different story.

Can somebody give me the lowdown on why Ben Newell seems to have pissed so many people off I must have missed something I remember years ago he was always on here then he had trouble with Hodge then he was asking for his profile to be removed.

thats exactly what happened. he didnt agree with the politics on here and asked branners to delete his profile.

I'm saving up all my abuse for you for Dragonball, same goes for Parry and Zach.

Although Parry wont be there as he wont have a Supra as he cant stick to a decision, he's probably changed his mind three times on what underpants to wear today :D

And Zach might not make it as he will struggle to get his ego and big head in his car :D

Gonna be fun. Yam yam f off.

Simon, here's the thread if you'd like to check it out.

Even though I guess you already know all the details ;)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?266326-6-months-on-a-no-strut-brace-from-user-ugp

Lol my account was around back than just. I do see where you are coming from 9 months is a very long time that's why I don't like to send things abroad but that'me shit happens it was a long time ago why do we hold such a grudge on here

That was only thread I pulled up.

His attitude was what people dislike.

Funnily enough it was his attitude in a dispute on the facebook page that got him banned from that too.

Even funnier is I've managed to send many things abroad and never had an issue.

Also had many things shipped from abroad and never had an issue.