The big bitching thread

Parry_10

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was wondering how long it would take for you two ballbags ^^ to start the na bashing... :rolleyes:

Oh come on! It's a bitching thread! Take it with a big pinch of salt ;) Can't you honestly tell that?!? I'd say 'try and keep up' but you probably have an NA, and won't be able to :(

Oh come on! It's a bitching thread! Take it with a big pinch of salt ;) Can't you honestly tell that?!? I'd say 'try and keep up' but you probably have an NA, and won't be able to :(

Better hope another intercooler pipe dosen't pop off then. Wouldn't want to get recovered half way across Europe again :p (love you really)

Better hope another intercooler pipe dosen't pop off then. Wouldn't want to get recovered half way across Europe again :p (love you really)

It was a stroke of genius, hire car all ready and waiting in the pack, and got to drink beer all the way back and saved a fortune on fuel lol Might do it again this year :D

Oh and I still got home quicker than an NA :D

That's because you've always been an old $#@!.

If I could get out of this Shakletons High Seat, find my glasses, empty my bag and remember why I did those things in the first place I'm pretty sure I'd do something mildly amusing in response. And I'll have you know I'm middle aged. Allegedly.

If I could get out of this Shakletons High Seat, find my glasses, empty my bag and remember why I did those things in the first place I'm pretty sure I'd do something mildly amusing in response. And I'll have you know I'm middle aged. Allegedly.

Jesus! If you're middle aged, then I'm a teenager! :D

Well well done you :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That just made me piss my sides. I had forgotten the clappy smiley "in real life..!!"

If anyone really want's to have a laugh and have fun, you can all verbally abuse each other in 'Real life'! I've created this event for it, book your tickets now! :) http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?337005-S-Club-Party-2017-mkivsupra-net-Summer-Meet-Saturday-8th-July-Wroxall-Abbey-Hotel

H.

It took all my will power not to comment and question the price.

I was itching to say something, but wouldn't go down well as I'm admin.

Then when Gary brought it to our attention from Nathan with screen shots I just laughed my tits off and tried to find the post to comment but he deleted it :(

I must admit, I did chuckle when I saw it too. I felt I had to put a picture up, of how things should look when done :rlol:

If anyone really want's to have a laugh and have fun, you can all verbally abuse each other in 'Real life'! I've created this event for it, book your tickets now! :) http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?337005-S-Club-Party-2017-mkivsupra-net-Summer-Meet-Saturday-8th-July-Wroxall-Abbey-Hotel

I'd don't even know where the name "shitlord" came from. But I'm already thinking it should be my first word to you at Wroxall.

I'd don't even know where the name "shitlord" came from. But I'm already thinking it should be my first word to you at Wroxall.

See ya there Shitlord!

It's the first word from everyone's lips when they see Burna, and it's the first thing he says to everyone too.

"Alright Shitlords!!!" :D It's like an early warning system, brace yourselves, as things are about to get pwoper weird lol