The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The big bitching thread

Parry_10

I do think the next generation is a tad more sensitive and reactive than it once was......

In the latest bout of bitching, I'm not sure it's the next generation that's the problem.

Best get your reading glasses out and go have a read old man!

Many thanks,

The next generation ;)

Just a tad

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the latest bout of bitching, I'm not sure it's the next generation that's the problem.

Best get your reading glasses out and go have a read old man!

Many thanks,

The next generation ;)

Dean (tooquicktostop) is currently hiring sam. I can put in a good word for you if you like.

Back in the day this forum could be brutal, it's much more relaxed now, perhaps not for the better of the club though as the banter was at times hilarious

Nizam and No1br were once in a generation things.

I also miss that NSW thread where one of the old guard used to bang a different bird every weekend and post pics on the forum. Then were the days :D

I could care less about any buyers you encounter whilst trying to flog car parts.

Merely pointing out you should make another cringe video

What seems like a cringe video to you actually helped a few people :) shame there are people like you trying to bring others down for no reason when their actions have helped others. But there will always be idiots like you. Its life.

What seems like a cringe video to you actually helped a few people :) shame there are people like you trying to bring others down who has helped others for no reason. But there will always be idiots like you. Its life.

If thats the BS you tell yourself to sleep better at night then sure :thumbs:

I could care less about any buyers you encounter whilst trying to flog car parts.

Merely pointing out you should make another cringe video

The subjects in that video are no joke and comments like that have no place on here.

Back on track I reckon I caught 3 or 4 with one cast on my last post. Is Wroxall just gonna be you lot sat round a fire in your slippers, smoking pipes and reminiscing?

Back in the day this forum could be brutal, it's much more relaxed now, perhaps not for the better of the club though as the banter was at times hilarious

I hardly bother these days as there is very little to get your teeth in to. I do miss Michael and Jake, always up for a good bit of banter.

H.

Anyway, where's that massive tool Rider gone. He'll hopefully be along here shortly after he's finished fondling the exhaust of his OEM queen.

https://youtu.be/VMViZAMIpKA

/QUOTE]

Actually, Rider appeared on my radar last couple of weeks. He could be a good sport for future reference. Whatever happened to Roger NE with his DJ lifestyle, child maintenance dodging antics.

H.

Actually, Rider appeared on my radar last couple of weeks. He could be a good sport for future reference. Whatever happened to Roger NE with his DJ lifestyle, child maintenance dodging antics.

H.

H - I spent an entire weekend with him at the NEC. The only credit he is to society is that he could double up as a hefty set of car ramps. That's it.

Chris/Chris - behave you two 😂

Not on here anywhere near as much but I don't see the bitching you talk about, might just be missing it however I do think the next generation is a tad more sensitive and reactive than it once was...... sound like an old man lol

Strike 'is a tad more sensitive' and insert "are a bunch of wet farts".