The big bitching thread

Parry_10

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know when you have a for sale thread and you always get those people you know have zero interest of buying but are questioning you on the thread. Or say i am very interested in this but you know they dont have the money to pay for it :D

:D

"wish i had the funds GLWS"

Why bother!

If I can't physically touch you, it's not 'real life', makes perfect sense to me! :D

So are all those restraining orders you have accumulated, not in real life? You can't touch them either..!!

So started a new job with f all organisations and a lesbian who's my boss and very butch I need help rant over.

Maybe you can cure her Paul?

H.

You know when you have a for sale thread and you always get those people you know have zero interest of buying but are questioning you on the thread. Or say i am very interested in this but you know they dont have the money to pay for it :D

oh yeah, got one of them with my engine at the minute :)

Wants to put it in a BMW 330 track car :D:p

• 3 weeks later...
See UGP (Ben Newell) is back :rlol:

Well looking at the new profile, he never left.

Only took 4 years to get caught

I pointed that out as soon as his FB add went up lol. Was obvious he would of been under another name.

Think hes selling that car to repair one of his boats hahaha

I pointed that out as soon as his FB add went up lol. Was obvious he would of been under another name.

Think hes selling that car to repair one of his boats hahaha

I noticed when I saw bear say he spoke to him on the forum.

I knew something was up.

Probably has a new name now as his sale thread has gone

This threads gone quiet.

I'm saving up all my abuse for you for Dragonball, same goes for Parry and Zach.

Although Parry wont be there as he wont have a Supra as he cant stick to a decision, he's probably changed his mind three times on what underpants to wear today :D

And Zach might not make it as he will struggle to get his ego and big head in his car :D

I'm saving up all my abuse for you for Dragonball, same goes for Parry and Zach.

Although Parry wont be there as he wont have a Supra as he cant stick to a decision, he's probably changed his mind three times on what underpants to wear today :D

And Zach might not make it as he will struggle to get his ego and big head in his car :D

Hahaha :D