The big bitching thread

Parry_10

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think theres a virus currently going around on the forum via pms. Something about a couple of guys getting executed and banned :D

The funny thing is, the forum moderators ban people for spamming via pm lol

For anyone that's curious, DavidP has been private messaging members asking for support to get myself and hemanhead banned for questioning him on the £500 600hp supra and the brake calipers modding posts. He wants members to pm mods asking us to be banned.

Somebody needs a top up on their medication lol.

Think they have taken a bit to much lol.

I haven't involved myself in these discussions but I've recently had my car converted into a 600bhp supra and it cost a hell of a lot more than what's been stated!

Even when you take away labour and my gearbox conversion costs it was well over £6000 + and I used a mixture of known second hand Parts and new.

For anyone that's curious, DavidP has been private messaging members asking for support to get myself and hemanhead banned for questioning him on the £500 600hp supra and the brake calipers modding posts. He wants members to pm mods asking us to be banned.

Haven't you both been banned yet for trouble making [emoji23][emoji23]

Still waiting for my PM, David obviously hasn't got to R yet....

The thing is, although we're not massively active (the yacht obviously takes up most of our time :cool:) - we do still read the threads. I can definitely form my own opinion and make my own decisions on that type of thing :D

How petty!! the amount of times I have seen him mock other people's Supra's for having wide wheels, 1000 HP, calling people cars saxoism and insulting people is a joke. He can't expect to say things like that and not expect people to bite back..

How petty!! the amount of times I have seen him mock other people's Supra's for having wide wheels, 1000 HP, calling people cars saxoism and insulting people is a joke. He can't expect to say things like that and not expect people to bite back..

Dare i say it

FUNCTION OVER FORM obviously brake calipers don't count

His personal taste in how he wants to modify his car doesnt concern me.

Not to my taste but then its none of my business what he wants to do to his car.

Each to their own and all.

What does annoy me though is when people reel off a load of utter rubbish and throw some ridiculous price tag on it in a sad attempt to over exaggerate their car in the hope some poor clueless sod will come along and pay it.

He told me it was a complete one off custom build using bespoke parts...

To which i replied with this..

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170114/b996027413f9e82185d15b8434f48db7.jpg

/QUOTE]

:rlol:

Don't understand why people think for to g blue silicone hoses to an otherwise mostly stock engine bay looks nice (on any car) it looks bloody awful.

Hahaha if the mods banned people for taking a dislike to non standard cars Chris Wilson Would have been banned at least 100 times by now :D