The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pikey Attack!

michael

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely if the break locks remove hedges etc then it's foricibly getting access to land, which is an offence ?

we had an outbreak of them in swindon, and the council ended up surronded any public open places with big earthworks ...

I'm sure if it was any of use doing it we'd get locked up, but they seem to be above the law! oh and they have human rights, unlike the people who's property they have just trashed, shit on and genrally f**ked up.

:lol: :clap: at Green peace "Burn them all comment" i was just was just on the phone with a client moaning about charges when i read that. i burst of laughing when the phone slammed down i think its safe to say she wasnt too impressed. oh well that little comment made my day :ecstatic: :ecstatic:

i think i will ring her back now. :zen:

Pikey Kids are more obnoxious than the parents..they often turn up on my door pretending to collect for children in Need..like in April :p they vandalise cars...swear at elderly people, piss and shit in the street like animals.

They are little shits...They are the devils Kids....

Burn them all :flame:

Couldn't agree more, the adults send the lil scumbags in to steal from shops, about 20 at a time so it takes ages to kick them all out, and the little F**kers carry knives too! I say flame them all, just don't hurt the dogs and horses its not their fault they're owned by trash